Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sam's Choice? He should choose to gently caress off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sam's may be a shorter drive from your house, but you'll live with the shame your entire life.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Wendigee posted:

I'm sure you never use Amazon or Kroger or Walmart either right.

I only use your mom

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Snowmankilla posted:

drat it. I lost the Costco thread. Anyone have it?

You mean this one?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Smugworth posted:

Sam's club can suck my dick, bitch op

Trying to close the Sam's club thread too?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sam's club is a bag of sub par, over priced dicks.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
How dainty are your assholes that this isn't soft enough?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
You know those rotisserie chickens at Sam's have been at best mistreated.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

satanic splash-back posted:

It must be nice to have options besides Walmart or Sam's Club without a 30+ minute drive.

It must be rough to hate yourself so much you'd give Sam your money just to save a few minutes of your pointless life.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
No one here is posting their love for Sam's Club. At best it is some twisted acceptance.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
sam walton or lowtax sr?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Wendigee posted:

Black diamond extra sharp cheddar spread is like crack.

Because it taste like rear end

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Haverchuck posted:

Leaving Costco: the person that scans your poo poo on the way out (do they all have that?) looks at your stuff for like 5 seconds, scans your receipt "have a nice day" and youre out.

Leaving Sam's Club: huge line to leave even though its not busy; they go through all of every customers carts like they are criminals (several are, and get sent back to the registers to pay for their poo poo they didnt pay for), it takes forever and oh yeah its Sams Club so what the gently caress did you just buy, a bunch of gas station snack food in bulk probably?

The person at Costco spends more time drawing a smiley face on the back of my receipt for my kid than actually looking at my cart contents.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Close your eyes. Imagine Sam's Club on a Saturday afternoon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Sam's Club started doing samples?