Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

bird food bathtub posted:

Trump's malignant narcissism will never allow DeSantis to have the nomination without going scorched earth on anything and everything around him.

Gonna end with us having to urge him on Randy Marsh style to split the vote.

God this is depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That’s a plot point in the last season of Better Call Saul, Lalo keeps a lookalike on his property for exactly that purpose.

When Carter was trying to brief the incoming Reagan about major issues, Reagan wasn’t paying much attention until Carter mentioned how South Korea’s dictator was using lethal force against students protesting for democracy, and Reagan casually wished such an option were available to US presidents. Carter expressed concern about this attitude.

He really was the worst.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It would certainly be the funniest path to the apocalypse, not gonna lie

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No, see, the government controls your healthcare too MUCH. In a free market,

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

We'll never get it at this point I don't think.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

The US wants to ensure that both abusers and also their victims can be equally armed.
:negative:

They absolutely don't want that. They'd be just fine with the abusers having a monopoly on violence since their whole worldview is predicated on it. Remember that teenage girl that killed her pimp and got convicted for it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Ugh yeah, I rewatched Judge Dredd and fun nostalgia and surprisingly good set designs. Not a good movie by any stretch but entertaining, except for Schneider. Somehow manages to be the worst part.

I have a soft spot for it too. And god those sets were cool

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lemniscate Blue posted:

As if 9 seasons of that show wasn't enough of a plague on humanity.

lol what

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I can understand not liking it but that hyperbole is just nutty

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

maffew buildings posted:

While the American version of The Office missed the entire point of the show as laid out by the UK version, it did catapult John Krasinski to the great heights he now occupies as JACK RYAN, a true AMERICAN HERO who is BUFF AND COOL and has a HOT WIFE and is NOT SOME DWEEB WHO HAS DUMMY ACCOUNTS HE USES TO RESPOND TO PEOPLE WHO INSULT HIM ONLINE

Kinda wish Dwight took him to the farm

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RIP balloon boy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

Wait like Joe is bad for wanting to shoot it down, but the USAF wouldn’t let him endanger Montana cows like that?

:psyduck:

Forget it bro, they're nuts. I half suspect the next talking point is gonna be "well shooting it after it crossed the country means the damage was already done" blah blah I'm so tired all the time

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

Joe is bad because he didn't shoot it down before it violated our airspace

Joe is bad because he said to shoot it down on Wednesday and his military didn't do it

Joe is bad because he listened to his military and let them wait until Saturday

Donnie never would've let that happen and it would've been met with

https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/1621949420299231232?t=bctkr7ZB7Z_qZOXuZkxP5g&s=19

absolutely no response whatsoever

See also: the deficit

Notahippie posted:

That swimmer seems fast as poo poo.

Reddit says they wear flippers but yeah he is hauling

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trying to swirly this guy but he's got a snorkel

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

East Palestine, Ohio could go boom very shortly:

https://twitter.com/GovMikeDeWine/status/1622409784593993729

this is basically what the derailment looked like, as the vinyl chloride is burning enough that 400 gallons of water hasn't put the fire out, so the firefighters have been told to back off:

https://twitter.com/ismithKDKA/status/1621941466355441665

Is 400 gallons right? Doesn't seem like much

Midjack posted:

I have to wonder if stuff was this whacked out in Rome in the 60s BC.

Someone post the Pompeii tweets

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

oh no, AI did a transphobe again

https://twitter.com/cwarzel/status/1622669190497964032

#1 thing driving all of my thinking with all of this poo poo is that venture capital bros just took every mention of "crypto", replaced with with "AI", and we're back in the same dumb cycle again. We're even back to the Microsoft AI chatbot Tay proving it had the reich stuff at the slightest prompting.

It's dumb poo poo and it's alarming how many people are utterly enamored with it

Bored As gently caress posted:

That poo poo in Turkey is loving horrible. Earthquakes are so scary.

Yeah, much as I dislike the turkish government the people seem fine and this poo poo is terrible

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well, Japan. Not so sure about California anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cheering? Who do you think is responsible for this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I was thinking of the classic Michigan-Ohio rivalry influence, where each side just likes to watch the other suffer.

I'm saying the Michiganders were responsible for it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Since the last poo poo-and-run poster here tried to project that GIP would embrace Space Fascism, I think that slurm should carry on the tradition by writing a Ph.D-level review of the film Starship Troopers, with specific attention to the ethics of waging total war on the Bugs, the merits of the MI's tactics (specifically whether it's better to dropship directly onto a bug hive or patrol to the objective) and who was hotter, Dina Meyers or Denise Richards. He can alternate that between Casper Van Dien or Neil Patrick Harris if that's what floats his boat, though.

Casper is definitely hotter but Neil would probably treat you better. They'd both likely cheat on you though

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trump should challenge him to a fight. Let's get real stupid with this

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Sorry, I'm a product of the American public school system and I get all my news from Tucker Carlson, can someone explain to me what's so bad about this? What's so wrong about something being separate if it's also equal?

https://twitter.com/MSTODAYnews/status/1623152318035251200?t=QGhZjtZX5q0Oud0Syn3HqA&s=19

In a 5-4 6-3 decision,

My Spirit Otter posted:

"In a 5-4 ruling..."

poo poo

I never read further :negative:

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Feb 8, 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's hilarious. Wouldn't he inevitably get one anyway?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

citybeatnik posted:

We get the added benefit of rules lawyering over things. Not quite to the point of rabbis, unfortunately.

Supreme court in recent history.txt

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

My sister quit believing in a Christian god after her church group leader earnestly explained that no, pets don’t go to Heaven because they can’t profess their faith in Jesus Christ.

So many people drop it because of that it's absolutely hilarious. You'd think they'd just be like "yeah sure, no prob" but at least there's some sort of consistency for once

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Unfortunately, those measures are built in to deter or weed out people who would either try to resell the dog or train them to be a fighting dog (or worse, to be a bait dog). I've never actually heard of a rescue organization trying to take back someone's dog, at least not in my area.

When we adopted our first dog, we did go through the home visit and reference check and all that jazz, but when we got our second one, they waived all of that because we'd already been through the process once. These were two different rescue orgs as well.

What's a bait dog? I assume for hunting larger game like bears or something?

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Dude, choke on all the dicks.

Edit: That wasn’t the post I meant to quote.

Still, eat all the cock meat.

Now I wanna know who you quoted first

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's even worse than I thought yup.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Regarding the recent hoopla over the gas ranges, haven't they been banned from new construction in like, a bunch of all states already?

TheWeedNumber posted:

SWAT is gonna go ham on party city then.

Oh they're gonnna go ham alright

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well it was a staggering amount of states I heard, like 30+. It just really highlighted how manufactured this outrage is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah I hate those glass stoves. Crack if you look at them funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

My guess is that a whole bunch of grad students aren't going to be finishing their projects.

All that's going on I'm unsure which crazy thing this is a reference to

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Duzzy Funlop posted:

How much harder are Eagles fans currently rioting compared to how much they would have rioted if they had won?

Like, 5% more/less? I can't tell from the extent of the rioting

One thing's for sure, come tomorrow Philly will look exactly the same as it always does

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

Sadly they still appear to be hardcore against nuclear power.

Which is stupid on so many levels.

I always assumed murdoch had them wrapped around his little finger and anything that'd jeopardize his fossil fuel buddies share price is a non-starter but I'm sure it's more complicated than that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

The new engineer got the memo

https://twitter.com/tomwarren/status/1625275608417681408

probably making his boss the new most-blocked person on twitter, outside of Donnie.

Wow

looking into this

True :)

It's the end of the site as we know and I feel fine

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's big car running interference so we'll never get high speed passenger rail. Joke's on them, we weren't getting that anyway. Another win for the proletariat

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's like when politicians sell out for a couple thousand bucks. Just embarrassing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/JakeWilkns/status/1625584051493998593/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1625584051493998593&currentTweetUser=JakeWilkns

Flashin’ back to DiFi owning a bunch of preteens who are scared about the existential threat to their future.

Jackbooted tots

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why farmer hairplugs? The latter I get

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You know I vaguely assumed that was what it was but I also thought he was british white south african so I figured I was wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah nazi twitter going bananas blaming the pilot for all their "woke training" and poo poo. Just the most embarrassing poo poo constantly