Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Milo and POTUS posted:

They absolutely don't want that. They'd be just fine with the abusers having a monopoly on violence since their whole worldview is predicated on it. Remember that teenage girl that killed her pimp and got convicted for it

Did she use a gun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

mlmp08 posted:

Yeah. The man started sexually abusing her at 11, trafficking her at 13, she shot him to death when she was 16. She was tried as an adult and given LWOP. She was pardoned at age 44, in 2022.

I hope the prosecution all developed cancer of the rear end and died a slow death.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Really loving old we haven’t worn that uniform for around 3 years.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Send a bunch of balloons over China to let them shoot them down.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I’m still struggling with how you fight “fair” with a country that has advocated genocide in both words and actions. At least when we nuked Japan we just said it was for military reasons since we obviously value our soldiers higher than their civilians at the time.

I’m just happy we appear to be on the right side of history for once.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Grip it and rip it posted:

You do it so you don't lose the backing of the western powers that are bankrolling your war. It's not a 'try' style paradigm - its a necessity. Russia is already seeking to diminish assistance through political rhetoric, and committing war crimes or excusing illegal actions will only add force to their words.

Lol oh hey you warcrimed too hard defending your country. We just gonna let you hang out to dry so we can fight Russia instead in the next generation. Dollar to donuts it would include waves of Ukrainian “soldiers” too. What kind of threat is that?
I feel like it’s a super empty and while Ukraine might not be above using antipersonel mines and the occasional misuse of prisoners(those videos that get posted from time to time with them talking to family) it gets way too much ink. Just total whataboutism distraction from Russias daily activities.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

ASAPI posted:

First, old people need to stop printing poo poo out. Everyone needs to stop printing poo poo out.

Second, instead of a balloon, what was it, a drone? I'm trying to imagine something the size of a car that would enter our airspace unwelcomed. I can only think of glider/drone/balloon type items, unless it is.... aliens.

Slow down buddy. It’s not the printers fault.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Somebody reset the counter. I’m too tired.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lol what a loser. Could have gone to prison and become an Aryan Nation disciple and instead followed Hitler.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Lol this internet age is wild.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Plenty of modern presidents acted on their immoral convictions, like Nixon and Dubya and Reagan.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Stultus Maximus posted:

Who would enforce that?

Please, I’m sure some mega church is just standing by to lend out brown shirt moral enforcers.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Soul Dentist posted:

In the Ukraine thread GBS comes to you now!

In current events:

The only Alaskan lawmaker to ever be censured is going for two

Refreshing that there is still one honest politician sharing their quiet part out loud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Why couldn’t the Jews pull a Book of Mormon and find a newer homeland on I dunno Cyprus or such. Surely the God of Peace would less strife in the world.

lol