Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Nick Soapdish posted:

https://twitter.com/eisingerj/status/1621118762652155905?t=K6jZZxXeRxH1gDdXU4MwtQ&s=19

For anyone that's worked in or around healthcare this isn't a surprise. The real surprise is that when they sued they got the emails for exactly what the UR department was doing to deny the claims.

I know some Social Workers who left frontline clinical work for managed care and insurance companies, I don't blame them but I just don't know how you work for such a terrible entity without it hollowing you out

Not going to go into details here, but I can confirm that United is absolutely worthless. I recommend staying as far away from them as possible, especially if you have any sort of chronic condition. They basically go out of their way to make your life as miserable and expensive as possible.

Health insurance in the US is still a loving mess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

I have a soft spot for it too. And god those sets were cool

Youths today growing up on the endless firehose of Marvel movies have completely missed out on that period in the 80's and 90's when movies based on comics and video games were just complete nonsense with the flimsiest possible connection to the source material.

I'm still wondering how they managed to trick Max von Sydow to be in that movie.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Balloon Broad

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Just wanted to echo that the Estonian foreign intelligence report is fantastic. The Baltic states takes on Russia are as always zero bullshit.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

I predict that the future war on balloons will be the same self-destructive policy dead end for gen z that the war on drugs is for boomers.

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm calling down Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner on your rear end.

One of my favorite covers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuclear Tourist
Apr 7, 2005

Elendil004 posted:

At least link her video so she gets the views from it. It's way better then Zevon's.

I retrieved the link somewhere from the depths of my view history, didn't know an official video existed.