Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
This thread went fast since I last checked it. Does that guy's wife still hate him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

This thread went fast since I last checked it. Does that guy's wife still hate him?

unsure. op may have lost internet privileges. could be engaged in marathon session of make-up sex. possibilities abound.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Buce posted:

unsure. op may have lost internet privileges. could be engaged in marathon session of make-up sex. possibilities abound.

$600 dinner followed up by a $400 brunch

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Whoever is responsible for decorating that place needs to be gifted a soul.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Whoever is responsible for decorating that place needs to be gifted a soul.

the ikea lookbook has a very strict style guide thank you very much.

Lorthdon
Feb 20, 2006
OP: "I sleep in a racing car, do you?"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Has anyone said “I sleep in a big bed with OP’s wife” yet?

If not, let it be known that I sleep in a big bed with OP’s wife.

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Op, come back. I need to know if you showed her your work toilet complaint post and if that's why she put you on the couch.

Also the rest of your posts.

Please buy your wife an account, I'm begging you. I'll even give you a cert for her.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Stop lying op. No one spends $600 on dinner. You spent $600 on drugs and your wife is pissed now.

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

nine-gear crow posted:

op is now afraid about death like a coward in another thread and has abandoned this thread with no explanation of why his wife is mad

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

kntfkr posted:

op is now afraid about death like a coward in another thread and has abandoned this thread with no explanation of why his wife is mad

maybe she don't dig on cowards?

op have you tried asking your wife what the issue is? and if it is cowardice, maybe do something heroic and brave like posting.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
as an expert in stochastic analysis of the female bio-generative rhythmic processes, she's probably upset because she's on her period

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Code Jockey posted:

my poly cul-de-sac, or polysac

polycul was right there

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

no explanation of why his wife is mad

Women amiright?

*tugs collar, spins bowtie*

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
maybe his wife broke her brain with overprescribed amphetamine pills? ever think of that before you all judged? how do you mean that's "too" specific?

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
I know how to fix your marriage op. You need to give that $600 to me.

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy
First there was that guy whose cleaning ladies hate him, and now this guy. What’s up with these lovely sadbrain GBS threads that get immediately abandoned? Own up to your pathetiposts you shitheads

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Maybe he'll update in a year with a kid who hates him.

sudonim
Oct 6, 2005

Das Boo posted:

Maybe he'll update in a year with a kid who hates him.

I already hate him!

Edit: lol that makes it seem like I'm his kid. Sadly I'm not, if I was I would be able to say why his wife hates him

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Something tells me I'm into something good

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
I can’t believe the coward mods haven’t permaed the op for being a tease

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mods also hate when women crap in the office turlet

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I can’t believe the coward mods haven’t permaed the op for being a tease

This is bEatmasterJ's toilet all over again :mad:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I woke up today to my wife getting frisky while playing what seemed to be the official Trader Joe’s podcast. That was real confusing but it seemed to work for her so I just rolled with it.

For a moment I thought about asking, “Why the hell does Trader Joe’s have an official podcast and how does this turn you on?” I didn’t ask though because I didn’t want to end up sleeping on the couch like OP.

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Dick Fontaine posted:

I woke up today to my wife getting frisky while playing what seemed to be the official Trader Joe’s podcast. That was real confusing but it seemed to work for her so I just rolled with it.

For a moment I thought about asking, “Why the hell does Trader Joe’s have an official podcast and how does this turn you on?” I didn’t ask though because I didn’t want to end up sleeping on the couch like OP.

What does the official trader Joe's podcast discuss?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Between the bathroom mushrooms, his wife’s STD and now this thread, piggy’s gimmick seems to be making blueball threads that stop right when it seems it might be interesting.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday, OP. You should consider your options too.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Full Metal Jackass posted:

What does the official trader Joe's podcast discuss?

Trader Joe’s and as far as I can tell only Trader Joe’s

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Is there an episode where they explain why all of their produce is needlessly wrapped in plastic?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Only one update. I'm beginning to see why your wife hates you OP

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
one post ghost

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My wife made me sleep in the guest room for a week, once.

She had covid.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
spending money on fancy poo poo to make your spouse want to gently caress you is the most fuckin capitalist-brainwashed-scrub poo poo i've ever seen

it's one thing if you're in the dating phase and you wanna peacock to show you value this person this much, or you're this flush with cash, etc

if you did the Long Term Commitment then I'd hope it's with someone you're sexually compatible with and support and treat emotionally in a way that causes loving to just be an emergent property of your marriage

how much god damned money do you make to be able to spend $1000 to not even gently caress your spouse? My poor widdle computer toucher salary could not remotely find space for that (though I guess if we'd hosed less on two strategic occasions we'd have more money :laugh: - but the house would not resonate with the sounds of childish delight peppa pig and kids screaming about why won't you do X for me now)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

its all nice on rice posted:

Is there an episode where they explain why all of their produce is needlessly wrapped in plastic?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

The Hello Machine posted:

I know how to fix your marriage op. You need to give that $600 to me.

don't listen to this dingus, I'll fix your marriage for only $450

j/k we both know OP has abandoned this thread, craven cur that he is

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

its all nice on rice posted:

iirc it's cheaper and in some cases more environmentally friendly (depending on your definition of this) to wrap produce in plastic. it brings spoilage way down so more produce makes it to market, especially when it's coming from far away. i think it was cucumbers that had an over 50% spoilage rate here before they started wrapping them in plastic

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Tarkus posted:

Found video of OP and wife having a discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnI-D_se44M

Holy Jesus

Someone save those rabbits

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cabbages and Kings posted:

spending money on fancy poo poo to make your spouse want to gently caress you is the most fuckin capitalist-brainwashed-scrub poo poo i've ever seen

it's one thing if you're in the dating phase and you wanna peacock to show you value this person this much, or you're this flush with cash, etc

if you did the Long Term Commitment then I'd hope it's with someone you're sexually compatible with and support and treat emotionally in a way that causes loving to just be an emergent property of your marriage

how much god damned money do you make to be able to spend $1000 to not even gently caress your spouse? My poor widdle computer toucher salary could not remotely find space for that (though I guess if we'd hosed less on two strategic occasions we'd have more money :laugh: - but the house would not resonate with the sounds of childish delight peppa pig and kids screaming about why won't you do X for me now)

this is p weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

Cabbages and Kings posted:

Good stuff, learned a lot