Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalel

I can see my shadow so I predict six more weeks of kissin them groundhogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel

STOP DOING GROUNDHOG DAY

• GROUNDHOGS WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO PREDICT THE WEATHER
  • MONTHS OF HIBERNATION yet NO REAL-WORLD USE FOUND for being able to see your SHADOW
  • Want to know what the weather will be? WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL! GO OUTSIDE and LOOK UP!!!
  • "Yes please tell me what the WEATHER will be, marmot." "He can't see his shadow, it's going to be a COLD ONE!" - Statements dreamed up by the utterly Deranged

LOOK at what Punxsutawney has been demanding your Respect for all this time, with all the holes in the ground WE built for them
(These are REAL Groundhogs, with REAL Shadows):

???

????????

?????????????????

"Hello I would like winter to end early please Mr. Phil"

They have played us for absolute fools

kalel fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Feb 8, 2023