Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I've been off work since April, first going through and then recovering from chemo for Hodgkin's Lymphoma (the cancer is most likely gone forever). because I have some time I started going thru the defunct football teams designs and posting it to Artstation. When I started looking for work I didn't want to have a link to DeviantArt. In going through stuff I noticed some folks were posting the designs I did and posting them to teepublic. I contacted the legal department and got it taken care up and decided if anyone is going to make money off it, it might as well be me.

So here's the link: https://www.teepublic.com/user/darthbrooks

I don't expect anyone to buy anything, I just thought I'd share. Some of the design are one's that I went back over and changed. There's a few more coming but I don't plan in becoming one of those dudes who post up thousands of designs all the same with <insert city name> here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tricky Ed
Aug 18, 2010

It is important to avoid confusion. This is the one that's okay to lick.

I always appreciate your work on this stuff. Glad you're doing better too!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Yeah these are cool, but does the NFL not hold trademarks on these anymore?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the championship flier is good.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

C-Euro posted:

Yeah these are cool, but does the NFL not hold trademarks on these anymore?

I'm not really sure. The logos and wordmarks seem to be abandoned. The NFL isn't producing products with the team identities on them and they don't seem to care if anyone else is. The other thing is that I'm not starting a competing league with these names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
That last thread you did on those is really cool, glad you're making a bit of money on them now, and also glad you're cancer-free.