Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock

She had arms that could bench-press a school bus and legs that could run 5km through a meter of snow while carrying a refridgerator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock

We both knew how this case was gonna end, unless you're at the top nobody ever gets a happy ending in a city like this. But when a broad like that is lookin' you in the eyes with those baby blues while ripping your phonebook in half to a power ballad about Jesus you just can't say no.

Yinlock

As I finally pried poor Murray's dead hands open I saw what he was clutching so tightly: a love letter addressed to my very client. I remembered back in my office how her gigantic arms had flexed so hard they burst through her coat. This dame was handing out free tickets to the gun show, but did she punch Murray's?

Yinlock

Heather Papps posted:

"help me!" she cried, plunging the blade into my body over and over again. "i'm in a whole world of trouble!" she sighed, methodically placing a pool ball in a sock and whirling it above her head before crashing it into my face.
"my dog's missing!" she bemoaned, as her dog latched onto my genitals with his teeth and began to shake it's head back and forth.

another typical monday for this private dick. the money ain't great but the perks are poo poo.

Yinlock

Farecoal posted:

As soon as she walked in I knew this dame was going to be a slight annoyance. She asked if this was the office of some lawyer. I told her no, that was next door. She thanked me and left.

google THIS posted:

With her vaguely square shaped body, her sixteen colorful pawns, and her Pop-O-Matic dice roller, I knew this dame was Trouble, by Milton Bradley

Buttchocks posted:

A cloud of misery drifted down the hall. Carrying a skull and Soliloquizing like it was his last day on earth. Something about his mother marrying some no-good palooka, a dead girlfriend, a ghost dad, friends trying to bump him off….I could tell right away the Dane was trouble.