Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

she had a pair of getaway sticks like I'd never seen. I made a comment to her about them and she self-consciously hid them behind her back. "we call them 'chopsticks,' detective," she said, and was that a hint of seduction in her voice, or was it annoyance? "and no you can't touch them. I eat with these things."

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

With her vaguely square shaped body, her sixteen colorful pawns, and her Pop-O-Matic dice roller, I knew this dame was Trouble, by Milton Bradley

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

when she stepped into my office, her t-shirt read "pineapple on pizza is a war crime." the sign she held said "people who hate cilantro are stupid vulgarians." her lapel pins featured luke skywalker and darth vader pissing all over captains james t. kirk and jean-luc picard. and though I couldn't pinpoint a specific reason, I knew, somehow, that this dame was trouble.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Buttchocks posted:

A cloud of misery drifted down the hall. Carrying a skull and Soliloquizing like it was his last day on earth. Something about his mother marrying some no-good palooka, a dead girlfriend, a ghost dad, friends trying to bump him off….I could tell right away the Dane was trouble.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

baka fwocka fwame posted:

that dame was ten cents if she was a nickel. she slapped the silver on my desk with a sound like a bomb blown up by a crazy man. don't spend it all in one place she said with a well placed wink. right away i knew that dime was trouble and i shouldnt try to spend it

ty nesamdoom!