Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Smoke danced in the dim beam illuminating my desk as she walked in my door. Her smokey blue eyes fluttered in a way that less jaded men might mistake for innocence. She raised a smoking hand and removed her smoking fur coat. My cigarette spontaneously ignited. She had a body that was on fire. Literally a smouldering hot dame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

A set of gams walked into my office wearing a ushanka that probably cost more than the building we were standing in. In broken English she told me she was on vacation from her summer home in Minsk. While sight-seeing, she'd bought some jewelry from a nice lady named Tiffany. During the night her new souvenirs had gone missing from the Plaza Hotel vault, and she wanted to hire me to find them. I didn't want to get involved in an international scandal, but she was offering me enough to cover my gambling debt, alimony, back rent, and a steak dinner for two at Vito's. I could tell this dame was rubles.

Buttchocks

The doll forged in with the grace of a streetcar. Reality seemed to bend around her. She didn't introduce herself, but as she parted her lips, a reverberating cacophony announcing pure abomination made every orifice of my body hemorrhage. Time and space were sucked into her mouth, consumed into the oblivion that had spawned her horrible visage. Causality itself ripped like a cheap suit, defying the senses and fragmenting all mortal capacity for reason. I was driven to madness, clawing at my transforming flesh as I entered a dimension of suffering and chaos. I knew this dame was trouble.

Buttchocks

google THIS posted:

With her vaguely square shaped body, her sixteen colorful pawns, and her Pop-O-Matic dice roller, I knew this dame was Trouble, by Milton Bradley

Buttchocks

A cloud of misery drifted down the hall. Carrying a skull and Soliloquizing like it was his last day on earth. Something about his mother marrying some no-good palooka, a dead girlfriend, a ghost dad, friends trying to bump him off….I could tell right away the Dane was trouble.