Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baka of lathspell

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baka of lathspell

when the dame walked into my office she was wearing an entire lion pride wrapped around her shoulders. she had cold eyes like green jujubes. "hey," i said, "aren't there laws against hunting a species so much it goes totally extinct thanks to you?" by her cold eyes of confusion i could tell the mirthless dame was trouble. its fake fur, she said. but i could tell that fur was about as fake as my hair. which isnt fake. all i could think about in that desperate hour was that somewhere, a big hairless cat was shivering in the cold, unforgiving natural climate of where it lived. when the dame walked into my office and asked where the other guys office was i was already compiling a formal complaint to the SPCA inside my mind palace

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

Farecoal posted:

As soon as she walked in I knew this dame was going to be a slight annoyance. She asked if this was the office of some lawyer. I told her no, that was next door. She thanked me and left.

lol

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

right away i knew this dam was trouble. okay, i said, loosening my sticking-in finger, i can save the day, but ill need to be compensated for my time

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

baka of lathspell

that dame was ten cents if she was a nickel. she slapped the silver on my desk with a sound like a bomb blown up by a crazy man. don't spend it all in one place she said with a well placed wink. right away i knew that dime was trouble and i shouldnt try to spend it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)