Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Groovelord Neato posted:

The 2hander buff is huge and good. Gotta hand it to Ironmace on that one.

its completely broken lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
taken

someone take this 10-day free trial code plz

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Mar 23, 2024

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Dark and Darker is in by far the best place it ever has been. Ironmace added a new merchant, the Squire, which allows you to choose you starting, supplied, gear. For free. That alone was pretty sick, but now that the second wave of quests are available it just got a FUCKTON better. The second wave added a bunch of quests, most importantly it added quests for the main gear merchants like Armorer or Weaponsmith. When you complete the first quest of any of these merchants they upgrade the Squire with their applicable gear.

This is what mine looks like:

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

Normals are pretty fun right now between the squire and dodging the unnecessarily buffed gear modifiers, and goblin cave is down to a much more reasonable 5 players making the solo map we're stuck with atm functional.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Soloing Ice Caverns is pretty drat phenomenal too once you learn the layout and mobs. The map has the best loot in the game at the moment and is so intensely dense that you can usually get away with clearing one whole room and your pockets will be overflowing with loot. It's quite likely that you won't even see a single other player. The density really helps with retreating/running away from duo groups. I'm a little biased because I run Crush 100% of the time as a barb so I generally just break down a door that i know has mobs behind it and sprint away. Once you have a sizable trail of mobs behind you, which will only take a few seconds, there is very little an enemy team can do to actually hit you.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
This game is way better now for sure, but holy poo poo I am so bad at rogue. I can't kill anyone no matter what situation I'm in, I had a wizard walk right into me while I was in hide, I nailed him in the back with rupture and ambush, hit him 2 more times in the back while he was running, and then he just turned around and two tapped me with his staff (I was at 70% HP). I have no idea who I'm actually supposed to be able to kill but it doesn't seem to be anybody at all.

And running away is almost impossible, even the slower classes pop some sort of buff and immediately catch up me and two tap me and no amount of damage I do seems to matter or even get them past half health no matter how many back attacks or headshots I land before getting two tapped. I get that this class is garbage until you give him items but good lord this is basically torture and none of the merchants are selling anything but greys anyway so it's not like I can really do anything unless I want to get one tapped in the high roller queue.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Best as I can tell rogue needs gear and also to exclusively ranged poke people to death with handbows or a complete 100% surprise attack and then killing people before they can 1 or 2 shot you because rogue's stats and weapons all loving suck. I'm sure it's very fun to slowly poke people to death with the worst ranged weapon in the game while everyone goes into lobbies with like 5+ stacks of meds, or are a warlock and can outheal you indefinitely. The new creep perk is apparently quite good in solos as well.

Einwand fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Mar 26, 2024

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Umbreon posted:

This game is way better now for sure, but holy poo poo I am so bad at rogue. I can't kill anyone no matter what situation I'm in, I had a wizard walk right into me while I was in hide, I nailed him in the back with rupture and ambush, hit him 2 more times in the back while he was running, and then he just turned around and two tapped me with his staff (I was at 70% HP). I have no idea who I'm actually supposed to be able to kill but it doesn't seem to be anybody at all.

They gave caster gear a stupid amount of armor when they buffed gear two patches ago.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
were you using a gray rapier? that's probably why. with no gear you're slow as poo poo swinging and should probably be using a dagger with the associated perks. this game is especially gear dependent for certain classes. blue or purple dagger + ambush/creep/dagger mastery/poison weapon would probably kill a wizard with a couple pokes in the back of the head as you can sneak up on him silently now

edit: also completing quests (which are pretty easy this wipe) will make the merchants give you more items, you need to improve relations with them first.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 26, 2024

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Demon Of The Fall posted:

were you using a gray rapier? that's probably why. with no gear you're slow as poo poo swinging and should probably be using a dagger with the associated perks. this game is especially gear dependent for certain classes. blue or purple dagger + ambush/creep/dagger mastery/poison weapon would probably kill a wizard with a couple pokes in the back of the head as you can sneak up on him silently now

edit: also completing quests (which are pretty easy this wipe) will make the merchants give you more items, you need to improve relations with them first.

I have been because the dagger damage is insanely bad and the rapier kills mobs way faster and at a much safer range.

I've done almost all the quests, but so far I've only seen merchants upgrade from grays to whites, even when I have them at like 50 reputation and they have no quests left. Am I doing something wrong?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i haven't finished all of them myself, but a poster said the gear and stuff was supposed to upgrade, I dunno

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Quests are being released in waves this wipe, so there'll be more to further upgrade the squire stock/merchant availability at some point.
Finishing a set of quests for a merchant seems to slightly improve their offered gear and/or the squire's related equipment quality/variety.

Einwand fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Mar 26, 2024

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Einwand posted:

Quests are being released in waves this wipe, so there'll be more to further upgrade the squire stock/merchant availability at some point.
Finishing a set of quests for a merchant seems to slightly improve their offered gear and/or the squire's related equipment quality/variety.

What do merchants sell for you guys? Does it go over common/white grade items?

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

I'm not done the quests yet, but the things I've noticed mostly are being offered poor instead of junk quality equipment, a much larger selection of things in the squire and the goblin merchant offering more gambles per refresh. Also some of the vendors will unlock crafting options, which I think goes up to rubysilver at the highest currently? I do wish I could just buy plain common gear since I'm mostly just playing normals at the moment.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Hotfix #38**

**Changes:**
- Fixed an issue where pressing the interaction key(F) while holding down the Shift key did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where certain sounds could loop indefinitely when watching a death cam.
- Fixed an issue where the Entrance Fee could be displayed twice.
- Fixed an issue where the descriptions for Ranger's Ranged Weapon Mastery and Sharpshooter incorrectly stated that they only apply to bow types.
- Fixed an issue where the Cleric's Judgment could be canceled while in range.
- Fixed an issue where the Bard's Dissonance and Partymaker were missing sound and range indicators.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlock's Abyssal Flame could not be dispelled.
- Fixed an issue where you could not escape if you jumped in front of the escape hatch when riding a raft in Ice Cavern.
- Fixed an issue where Zombies' Poison Smoke could continue to glow.
- Fixed an issue where the Skeleton Crossbowman could sometimes shoot bolts through walls.
- Fixed an issue where the Rock, Paper, Scissors emote did not actually play very randomly.
- Fixed an issue where the Marketplace and Squire did not reflect changed item modifiers.

- All classes now enter a creep state 0.5 seconds after walking or crouching and do not emit footsteps. Exceptions are made when stepping on pebbles, bones, etc. or are wearing Plate Boots.
- When the character walks or crawls, the movement speed change has been changed from -35% → -40%.
- Headshot damage bonus changed from 1.5 → 2.0.
- The increase rate of the spell casting speed curve according to knowledge has been slightly reduced.
- Barbarian's Potion Chugger status icon has been changed.
- Barbarian's Rage physical damage reduction penalty has been changed from -20% → -25% and the movespeed bonus has been changed from 10% → 12%.
- Rogue's Creep increases movement speed by 5% while in creep mode.
- Ranger's Quickfire sound has been adjusted.
- Wizard's Spell Overload memory capacity penalty has been changed from -70% → -60%, and the spell count bonus has been changed from 100% → 60%.
- Wizard's Lightning Strike circle size has been changed from 75 → 80.
- Wizard's Chain Lightning spell count has been changed from 3 → 2.
- Wizard's Chain Lightning no longer transfers from dead body.
- Cleric's Holy Strike circle size changed from 150 → 80.
- Cleric's Bless each attribute bonus changed from 5 → 3.
- Warlock's Dark Reflection now consumes Darkness Shards when activated.
- Warlock's Hydra health changed from 150 → 125.
- Warlock's Hydra has a slight delay after attacking 3 times.

- Special appearances for various crafted items have been added.
- From now on, The Goblin Caves will be tested as 5x5.
- The normal version of the 5x5 Goblin Caves also offers dual bosses and special rewards.
- The grade of treasures dropped from normal dungeons has been significantly improved.
- Ore now spawns twice as much in all dungeons.
- AP for some categories has been changed to be split equally between teams. Unfortunately, AP for acquiring items and treasures is still earned individually.
- Now EXP is divided equally among team members.
- Entrance Fee for High-Roller has been slightly reduced.
- Changed to no longer show the selected server region.
- The 3rd week quests will open at 00:00 UTC on March 29th.
- The experience point requirement up to level 20 has been slightly reduced. Previously achieved levels may be increased and points will be paid retroactively.

**Developer Comments:**
We've updated Unreal Engine version to 5.3 and fixed several known bugs to migrate to a better development environment. We hope this will allow us to develop more efficiently in the future environment.

We've adjusted several key aspects of the game, reducing the required experience points for leveling up slightly and increasing the gold acquisition rate in normal gameplay to maintain players' sustained interest. Additionally, to provide more diverse content, we've expanded the Goblin Caves to a 5x5 layout.

Lastly, we plan to test applying a feature similar to Rogue's Creep to all classes, allowing players to utilize various strategies even in unfavorable situations. If this change has too negative of an impact, it may be rolled back in the next hotfix. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to test these adjustments.

Thank you very much for joining us through our various tests and changes. See you in the dungeon!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
giving everyone creep and lowering TTK is wild, some good changes too. overall decent patch

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 14:23 on Mar 28, 2024

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Boosting headshot multi from 1.5 to 2 is a, questionable change. Wonder if that also applies to monsters, would be really funny to get oneshot by a white skeleton you were disrespecting because it was a headshot.

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Wait, if everyone gets creep then why should rogues pick it?

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

gently caress you rogue players - Iron Mace
Generally.

I'm genuinely baffled about the headshot and creep changes, the rest of it seems good assuming basic logic stuff like "we made GC bigger so we upped the player count again".

Einwand fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Mar 28, 2024

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The headshot change is a buff to 1handers since 2handers aren't going to one-shot with the change. It's a general buff to clearing PvE. Not sure how falchion not only avoided nerfs but now gets a significant buff.

The creep change is bizarre. The only way it makes sense to me is to allow solos or duos a chance to do the quests that require the non-solo maps.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Mar 28, 2024

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Apparently the headshot change didn't actually make it in correctly, they might be convinced to not do that awful idea before the next patch at least?

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Also, is there a way to buy multiple items at once from the vendors?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Hotfix #39**

- Fixed a crash that could have occurred due to a compatibility issue with the PSO cache due to changes in Unreal Engine version.
- Fixed an issue where there was a delay until the item tooltip was displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the item drop rate in the High-Roller Goblin Caves central valut was set to the previous season's balance.
- Fixed an issue where the Dark Magic Library area quest was sometimes not completed.
- Barbarian's Savage Roar physical damage reduction changed from -50% → -40%.
- Cleric's Holy Strike indicator size changed from 80 → 100.
- Warlock's Demon Armor casting speed penalty has been changed from -50% → -10%.
- Warlock's Hydra health changed back from 125 → 150.
- Warlock's Bloodpact's HP consumption per second has been changed from 1.5% → 1.0%.
- Bard's Rapier Mastery weapon damage increase has been changed from 3 → 2.
- Bard's Acelerando movement speed increase has been changed from 3/5/7 → 1/3/5.
- Bard's Lament of Languor movement speed reduction has been changed from -20 → -10.
- The Magical Healing of each level of Occultist Hood has slightly increased.
- The Hoard in the central vault of Goblin Caves has been removed.

We have prepared an emergency hotfix to resolve multiple crash issues caused by the engine update. Additionally, it has been confirmed that a performance issue occurs when using the -dx11 option, so we are currently resolving the issue. Additionally, several bugs related to key bindings have been reported and are being tracked. We will strive to quickly resolve the problem and resolve any inconvenience. Thank you for your patience.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

You know what class needed buffs? Warlock.
Admittedly it's for stuff that was mostly garbage that no one took.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
imma bout to change completely to warlock, its definitely the devs pet class and is currently overpowered as gently caress. its the best solo class

Umbreon
May 21, 2011

Demon Of The Fall posted:

imma bout to change completely to warlock, its definitely the devs pet class and is currently overpowered as gently caress. its the best solo class

My current knowledge about warlocks was me talking to a discord channel for fighter classes and mentioned that I had just gotten one shot from full HP from a warlock and if that was normal or not, and like six people immediately chiming in to say yes and to run away if I see them with a glowing weapon.

I feel like that class didn't need a buff.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Early Access Hotfix #40
Changes:

Fixed multiple performance issues.
Fixed an issue where multiple keys could active simultaneously after updating keybind settings.
Fixed an issue where a character could be deleted automatically without the confirmation popup when moving to the character selection screen and quickly clicking the delete button.
Fixed an issue where the Cleric's Brewmaster was increasing strength more than intended.
Fixed an issue where Warlocks sometimes failed to transform into Demon form when using Bloodpact.
Fixed an issue where the Warlock’s Life Drain and Wizard’s Magic Lock aim collider was too small.
Fixed an issue where certain hunting loots could not be sold to merchants.
Fixed an issue where the bonus damage to ‘Undead’ modifiers did not work properly.
Various minor bug fixes.

Movement speed reduction penalty received while walking or crouched changed from -40% → -55%.
Rogue's Creep movement speed bonus increased from 5% → 30%.
Ranger's Crippling Shot movement speed penalty changed from -35% → -40% and duration changed from 2s → 1s.
Ranger's Spear Proficiency additional physical power changed from 10 → 7.
Ranger's True Shot physical damage bonus changed from 5% → 8%.
Ranger's Backstep cooldown changed from 14s → 10s.
Warlock's Shadow Touch true magical damage changed from 3 → 2, magical heal base changed from 3 → 2.
Warlock's Blow of Corruption cooldown has been changed from 18s → 24s, magic damage base changed from 15 → 10, and recovery reduction penalty changed from -70% → -80%.
Warlock's Dark Offering duration changed from 12s → 15s.
Warlock's Bloodstained Blade additional weapon damage changed from 7 → 5.

Heavy Gambeson, Ornate Jazerant changed from Plate to Cloth.
The Weapon damage has been slightly increased for the following legendary and unique rarity weapons: Arming Sword, Bardiche, Battle Axe, Double Axe, Felling Axe, Halberd, Morning Star, Quarterstaff, Rapier, Recurve Bow, Dagger, Spear, War Hammer, Wizard Staff.
Francisca Axe weapon damage has been reduced. The movement speed penalty applied to the target has been increased from -25% → -35%.
Throwing Knife weapon damage has been reduced. The movement speed penalty applied to the target has been increased from -20% → -25%.
Club weapon damage has been slightly reduced.
Hand Crossbow weapon damage has been slightly reduced.
Hatchet weapon damage has been increased.
Horseman's Axe weapon damage has been increased.
You can now unlock 2 more additional stashes for gold.
Class filters have been added to the Marketplace.
Removed the ‘dungeon’ requirements from the Character Kill quests.

The previous hotfix introduced instabilities to the game that caused a decrease in performance and a large uptick in crashes. We have worked hard to address many of these issues to return the game to a more highly performant and stable level.

We have also updated changes to the Creep mechanic along with minor balance changes as we start preparations for the multi-class system. Finally, we have added several QoL changes including the ability to unlock 2 additional stashes for your character. We hope you continue your journey in the dungeons as we roll out the multi-class system in the upcoming weeks. Thank you and see you in the dungeons!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Hotfix #41**

- Fixed several issues that could have caused server crashes.
- Fixed an issue where the spectating a target could be frozen for a long time if the target was not accessible.
- Fixed an issue where using UEVR could give an unfair advantage.
- Fixed an issue where Ornate Jazerant and Heavy Gambeson could not be equipped when using Fighter’s Slayer.
- Fixed an issue where the effect of the Ranger's Penetrating Shot was also applied to melee weapons.
- Fixed an issue where the Fighter's Breakthrough was not removing the Cyclops' slow.
- Fixed an issue where the continuous escape quest was completed without having to escape continuously.
- Added real-time control of the cloth simulation option to track the most frequent crashes.
- The attenuation range of footstep sounds has been slightly reduced.
- Moving while crounching will now make footstep sounds again. Please note that footsteps for walking has not been changed and no footstep sounds will be made while walking (except for plate shoes.)
- Movement speed when crouching has been increased from 45% → 65%.
- Movement speed when walking has been slowed from 45% → 40%.

- Resourcefulness now affects the cooldown timers on skills and perks.
- Fighter's Breakthrough duration has been changed from 5s → 8s, and knockback immunity has been added.
- Fighter's Perfect Block cooldown time changed from 18s → 10s.
- Fighter's Shield Slam cooldown time changed from 15s → 10s.
- Fighter's Victory Strike health recovery amount changed from 5% → 15%.
- Rogue's Creep no longer makes footstep sounds when crouching and its movement speed bonus has been removed.
- Cleric 's Will changed from 25 → 23 and Resourcefulness changed from 10 → 12.
- Bard's Acelerando is no longer affected by Persuasiveness and is now fixed at 8s.
- Bard's Allegro is no longer affected by Persuasiveness and is now fixed at 8s.
- Warlock's Strength changed from 13 → 11 and Resourcefulness changed from 12 → 14.
- The maximum values ​​of most random modifiers have been reduced. This modification reduces the gear gap compared to before.
- Items placed in the various Vault will appear in Marvelous Chests for a while.
- Gearscore based matchmaking has been added for testing. This replaces High Roller's ranked-based matchmaking.

This hotfix aims to reduce the gear gap and adjust balance in preparation for the excessive synergies brought about by the upcoming multiclass system.
We will also be running Test #3 on the test server. Test #3 includes the initial test of the multiclass system.
The mulitclass test on the test server will have the maximum test character level restricted to level 150. Additionally, to facilitate testing, the required amount of experience needed to level up has been greatly reduced allowing for quick progression. Please note that some features of the multiclass system on the test server are currently incomplete such as the ability to redeem reward tokens.
We've also made several attempts to fix the significant increase in crashes since the engine update, and we'll be monitoring these logs in real time. We will do our best to fix these technical issues. Thank you and see you in the dungeon!

Umbreon
May 21, 2011
Gearscore based matching? Does that mean we can queue into High roller with basekit and fight other people who are wearing the same while still getting high roller loot?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Umbreon posted:

Gearscore based matching? Does that mean we can queue into High roller with basekit and fight other people who are wearing the same while still getting high roller loot?

probably!

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Wow it’s exactly what people were saying they should have done ages ago instead of all these weird convoluted other ways to fix people pubstomping low tier in purple a year ago.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

So does this mean that green equipment finally has some vague reason for existing? Neat.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Einwand posted:

So does this mean that green equipment finally has some vague reason for existing? Neat.

This is true. You can equip some nominal amount of green equipment and queue into "base kit" lobbies. Meds also count to cumulative score. You may also be able to bring in a blue-- they exactly formula hasn't been figured out yet.

This post on reddit discusses some of the combinations the lobbies it generated. https://old.reddit.com/r/DarkAndDarker/comments/1c2prhh/initial_gbmm_findings/

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Hotfix #42**

- Fixed an issue where function key binding did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory would sometimes not close properly when looting a chest.
- Fixed an issue where fighters could wear plate armor and the Slayer perk at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where Mystic Vestments were displayed as Oracle Robe when dropped on the floor.
- Fixed issue where potion liquid was displayed strangely.
- Fixed an issue where the Gold Chest was not locked.
- Fixed an issue where tar traps had strange light reflections in certain directions.

- Cloth Simulation ON/OFF option has been added.
- The maximum movement speed cap has been changed from 350 → 330.
- The exp required to level up a character has been significantly reduced. The levels of existing characters will be adjusted accordingly.
- Barbarian's Iron Will no longer ignores knockback.
- Rogue's Rupture cooldown changed from 18s → 24s.
- Cleric's Divine Protection physical damage reduction changed from 50% → 30%.
- Cleric's Smite no longer scales.
- Reduced hit slow penalty for Rondel Dagger, Stiletto Dagger, and Kris Dagger.
- Kris Dagger's weapon damage has been reduced.
- Now all classes can play an instrument.

- Weapon damage of each rarity for all instruments has been adjusted.
- The movement speed of all robes has been changed to -10.
- The attributes of some crafted items have been changed.
- The gear scores of some crafted items have been changed.
- The Rubysilver Leather Cap can now be worn by all classes.
- Rubysilver and Gold ore spawns have been slightly increased.
- The entry limit for High-Roller and Trade is level 20.
- Now, when the Squire gives out supply items, if you unlock a higher grade item among Junk/Poor/Common, the lower grade item will not be given out.
- You can now multi-select random attribute filters in the Marketplace.
- The multiclass system has been added.

Hi Adventurers! The multiclass system has now been added to the live servers. The level up table has been adjusted to make it a little easier to reach the 'Master Class' level and to earn the early learning tokens. All character levels have been automatically adjusted to the new higher levels and any additional learning/reward tokens have been automatically credited to the character. We have also limited the maximum number of learning tokens per character to 13, meaning no additional learning tokens are earned after level 270. The Fortune Teller’s reset timer for her Mindwipe service has also been increased and is available to re-roll your learning tokens once every Tuesday and Friday.

As we’ve noted multiple times, we are looking at this multiclass test as a true experiment for this season. Please note that there is a very good chance that the multiclass system will substantially evolve for the next season or may even be removed based on the response from the community. Finally, barring any surprises, the current season, including the preseason prior to the next wipe, is scheduled to end in early June. Thank you!

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Thief pick pocket exploit allowing you to empty inventories was funny. But between that and multiclass, I think I'm gonna put the game down for a bit.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Yep, I'm done for a long while. Multiclassing is a disaster, the pickpocket bug is just icing on the poo poo cake. Most of my 7-8 person friend group is also setting the game down now too. Truly one of the biggest self-own patches in a while

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Multiclassing is such a stupid idea I don't know why they stuck with it. Balance was already in a sorry state and it's going to be impossible to do it now. Sucks nobody else in the genre made a game that played better.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yep, someone message me when this multiclass crap is over.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

What, you don't like fighting the bard with sword mastery + rapier mastery + slayer + dualwield who hits you 5 times a second for 2h levels of damage? Or the rogue with crossbow mastery who instantly reloads handbows and is impossible to fight if you aren't also ranged? Or *insert class here* with sprint?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

you have to respect their commitment to push onward with an almost universally reviled change