Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Once I started crouch spamming everyone in the goblin caves I began surviving a lot more. The only ones you really have to look out for are Rogues. Regular enemies aren't much of a threat once you learn the map, it's other players that are trouble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I started out the first few hours as a rogue and had fun doing rat poo poo but they're definitely the weakest class right now(imo). They need lockpick and silent crouch movement built-in without having to waste perk/skills on them.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Lemming posted:

Come the gently caress on lmao

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

God damnit

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Tears streaming down my face

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

That's great, that's great

But when can I play Dark and Darker again??

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

It's out

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Ostrava posted:

Man, I am really looking forward to play this more but want it on Steam where the rest of my games are. Hope they hurry up and restore it.

Saaaame

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

I was waiting for a steam re-release to get back into this but 30% off is 30% off. What's the state of the game right now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Servers are rough tonight. Shame, was enjoying the new map. The froze-to-death animation is great.