Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I've played probably a dozen or so games, 3 or 4 which were duo/trios and I have yet to escape a game with loot.

Yet, I still had fun and I'm compelled to keep trying. I guess it's best to just keep beating on monsters until you unlock all four perk slots and not worry about it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

that's great and all for someone who can find a blue headstone after spending a whole game collecting trinkets.

I've seen like 1 the entire time I've played and I didn't manage to get to it because I was killed lol

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Man I suck at this game. Level 15 fighter running mostly solo in Goblin caves and still getting my rear end poisoned and beaten by angry Goblins, mummies, flying skulls and every so often another Player who's way more decked out than me because I haven't escaped a dungeon more than once.

Then when I did manage an escape it was because a kind player helped me and then I didn't stash any of my loot so I lost it all immediately in the next game. lol

Maybe this kind of game isn't for me.