Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I played this the other night and only made one successful extraction, and shortly after I did 2 separate groups of 3 burst into the room I was in and had a deathmatch.

Game rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
What a loving rollercoaster lol

Well I’m sure there’s about a dozen devs working on their own D&D clones now, so I’m sure we’ll get something eventually

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
this graysun guy reminds me of that Abandoned dev

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
at least in the crypto community there's been more than enough stories of discord accounts being hacked and plugging sketchy links that it's plausible

I'm watching guys on Twitch downloading the torrent live so we'll see how that goes lol

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

ShowTime posted:

But it's from Ironmace. It's from the man guy. This isn't just someone posting a torrent.

I'm just saying, it's not outside the realm of possibility some dude just phished the ironmace guy's account and posted a sketchy torrent. Probably not, but entirely possible

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
playtest is real, y'all

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I feel like you could make a good case for Ironmace's innocence here, the real kicker will be whether or not Ironmace can afford to keep the trial going until the end or if it'll bankrupt them

not to mention given how long the case may take a 3rd party can come and just release their own D&D to steal everyone's thunder

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Akumos posted:

counterpoint: D&D is the only game worth posting about and is the only fun game left in existence for me

That’s very sad

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
un-loving-believable lol. good for them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
They should just copy Bethesda and let you carry around a dead guy to use as mobile storage