Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Yeah the biggest benefit from armor just seems to be the extra stats you get on it for damage/health and less the actual armor itself. Well also shoes can make you go faster but make you louder I believe also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

There's still eventually supposed to be a floor 1 forest area that'll basically be useful mostly to help people gather basic stuff like bandages/pots eventually right?

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

There's a manner of ways to make it work now, ans there's also just adjusting gear strength also as a future option. Also the potential of catch up mechanics if you go w a season approach.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Anyone playing as rogue is either a complete wuss or murderous rear end in a top hat there are only two people that play the class w on demand invisibility.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

I really wish the game started all classes with a stack of lovely bandages or something.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

IDK why you would play rogue to be anything but an opportunistic murderer/general trickster. Don't even go for kills or attack just be the most annoying person possible. Be the Patches of Dark and Farker

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Yeah this game is pretty much dead now regardless if Nexon has a case or not. RIP you were fun and had good potential.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

They don't have to win to come ahead if they're acting out of spite for a game concept they rejected ending up successful. Atleast as long as they can prove reasonable evidence for believing this but I don't know what anti-slapp laws S. Korea has.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Not gonna claim law expertise eithee, this looks like bullshit assuming Nexon doesn't have definitive evidence to support their accusations. Just makes me wonder what the gently caress they're doing then.