Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Really excited for this game to finally release on Steam. I noticed there is a "demo" finally, but development is still very early?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ooh man, this game is so difficult! But it's a lot of fun too due to the atmosphere and how quickly and easily it is to get into new matches. Can't wait for the final release and for all of the features to be implemented.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

Getting some levels and one or two perks will really help, also getting a diff weapon than whatever you start with is huge for damage. Like switching to even a white sword or whatever will double your damage from the starting weapon.

If you die, you will always go back into matches with default gear right? I picked up a blue quality sword in one match but lost it after dying.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Nexon is a bitch rear end company, so their claims should be thrown out and everyone allowed to steal from them.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

VulgarandStupid posted:

No update on the court case and no recourse to get your money back if they cut and run or are shut down tomorrow…

Yeah I was really curious about this. I want to play Dark and Darker again, but am really uncomfortable with their current situation.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

sushibandit posted:

It's all of 35bux, if you get more than ~4 hours of enjoyment it's already a better deal than buying a couple of movie tickets.

Eh, i'll wait a bit longer, it's not a big deal. I hope Dark and Darker can come back to Steam soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I had not realized Dark and Darker was available through its official website, but in retrospect that seems pretty obvious. At first I saw people saying that it was only available exclusively through a gaming platform called https://www.chafgames.com/