Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Partial Octopus posted:

The solo dungeon is also significantly harder than the normal mode. If you want to solo queue, I would suggest sticking with the normal map. Just play cautiously and avoid other players.

I might have to give it another go on the normal map of that’s the case. I figured the solo dungeon would be the one to go for while… soloing, but died to the second pack of goblins I found every time after looting some shoes usually off the first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Finally had a successful run, killed a player, got like 50 gold and some gear and had to trudge through the death cloud to get to the portal from where I was. I'm glad that stuff doesn't just dissolve you instantly.

Now I'm ready to load up on plate armor and lose it all in the next run. :getin:

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Experimenting with rogue after cleric has only proven that I am utterly helpless without Heal and Protection as a crutch to fall back on. What’s a useful quick n’ dirty starting setup?

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Demon Of The Fall posted:

yup, so its also helpful to collect as many trinkets as possible to escape with, sell those for gold, and stock up on white/green gear from the vendors once you start surviving more so you can go in with some strength

People have no idea that 99% of pots and urns have a trinket in them when you break them, make like Link and break poo poo for riches. I’ll pass another player and go through the hall they just went through and all the pots are untouched.

I’m a bit disappointed the stash isn’t shared. I found an amazing orb on my cleric and threw it in there but I guess I’ll sell it since it’s wizard only.

E: It might take a couple hits if you’re using lighter weapons. Gotta stab the poo poo out of it with a dagger but a mace will smash them in a single swing.

Bussamove fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 8, 2023

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I have bad luck finding body armor in general. Everything else is common enough but chestpieces are light on the ground.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Zero to hero in this is very fun— buying at most a white weapon, then diving in. Use that you find, sell what you don’t use, repeat. Matches are so fast even if you die you don’t feel like you lost a ton.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

ShowTime posted:

Anyone playing Expedition to Agartha during the Dark and Darker wait? Let me know if so. It's Free to Play and they made some pretty hefty improvements over the past few months. It's not bad. Not as good as DaD, but its fun still. Might be fun to do some groups. Hit me up on Discord if you wanna do groups: Headshock#7342

Did they change the ridiculous HP sponges that enemies were? Last time I tried that game every match was loading in and dying to a single zombie that wouldn’t die.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Oh my god I just wanted to bonk heads and loot gold this is wrong it’s all wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Dave the Diver is real good though so good on Mintrocket there.