Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Probably not, Australian Survivor at least takes the time to let you know who the survivors are. You might miss the big picture, but they cover who has grudges and who got voted out by who...

(And the get to know this Survivor segments isn't just, my "X" relative died whoa is me)

I feel like that particular tribal council would benefit from you having seen Brains V Brawn

Speaking of tribal council, is the fantasy league running this year? Just got the email

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Lampsacus posted:

Ok, im starting Australian Survivor starting with s8 brain vs brawn. It's grand! Lots the cast is actually trying really hard, so far, as of e2.

That's where I started. Gooooood poo poo.

I went 8 -> 9, then heard 10 was somewhat of an all-stars and went back and binged the rest (well not 1 and 2 cause they're from 2006 and unrelated to the current show)

The actual all-stars season (7) was fantastic. They did an incredible job picking the cast.

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller
Australian Survivor rules

Oct 15, 2012

Vault Dweller

Nihonniboku posted:

I've tried to watch it, there were indeed some good characters, but I found the extra long seasons and multiple non-elimination episodes to be too grueling to watch.

The extra long seasons are better. Gives you time to actually form attachments to people and similarly gives the episodes time to breathe with more camp life stuff

The non-elimination episodes are a little annoying, I'll give you that