Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

I got sent a free copy and so far it's alright I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

If you really want to play an open-world adventure about a normie exploring a fantasy world and dealing with their flashy new magical powers then just pick up the far superior Forspoken.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Mnoba posted:

i just looked at the specs for this ya only boomers are going to be even able to afford to have a pc to run this jesus christ

The Switch port is going to be fun.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

There are doors locked behind math puzzles in the game, which is how I learned wizards call math "arithmancy". Pretentious fucks.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

The player character in this is a terrifying freak from the perspective of other characters:

- arrives five years late and is immediately able to do every type of magic after a 5 min lesson. Doesn't really show up for other classes
- other pupils wear school uniforms, you can stroll around in a suit of armor
- doesn't use a bed, just curls up like a dog on the floor and passes out wherever
- other students chill out at night, they're out murdering 30 filthy subhuman goblins to get a new hat
- has a dorm, but also a gigantic secret apartment on campus
- casually tosses around unforgivable curses that shred peoples' souls

truly, the ubermensch.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

just obliterating the vibe at the Three Broomsticks by saying nazi poo poo to the trans barlady

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

It's 11pm and I am silently cruising at a height of 1000ft a few clicks north of Hogsmeade. Three red dots appear on my minimap. Paydirt. I lower altitude to check it out. Goblins. They seem to have set up camp and are cooking dinner. Best to be sure. I touch down in the middle of their camp, they yell in surprise and I immediately unleash a wave of ancient elemental magic that rips them apart. I pick through the remains.

Now I have a new pair of gloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

shout out to an actually good game feat the Prodigy in a kickass moment Zogchorts couldn't dream of equalling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1KmRFjl0Mg