Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
edit: GOALS MET!!!!!!

Congrats to all the winners I think. lol gotta figure out the last few parts of this and then we're on to phase 2: receiving consolation kisses on the rear end from all the haters

Prize Pool <-- Clicky
New Legends Will Rise.

Noobs/lurkers, this is absolutely your time to shine: https://store.somethingawful.com/products/gift-certificate.php?product_type=unban <-- this poo poo right here. But critically we need a ah.. pipeline to get deliver those gift certificate codes/links to the fallen. So need whoevers the biggest discord lord to use your powers as well. Also need IK for sticky asnd possibly change thread icon to the cool Attention one

Good luck, and happy running :cheersdoge:

------------------------------------------------------
Successes:
Ol Yeller freed by: mysterious noob :worship: :patriot:
American McGay freed by: Leadthumb :worship: :patriot::
16-bit Butt-Head freed by: French Accent :worship: :patriot:
Larry Parrish freed by: the nameless lurker :worship: :patriot:
qnqnx freed by: Vincent Van Goatse :worship: :patriot:

Unbans in progress i think
strong bird freed by: Sub-Actuality :worship: :patriot:
sharknado slashfic freed by: Sub-Actuality :worship: :patriot:
synthy freed by: Flipgrip but still on probie :worship: :redass:

Soon to be freed!!!!!!! Deep pocketed benefactors swooped in on this poo poo :homebrew: Combo killstreak by LADY RADIA, SUB ACTUALITY :homebrew:
very nice i like lol, you got an alt. low priority rear end mf
Stage Beans
a longshot but longmont potion castle fan. maybe someones got the deets
TheKingofSprings
Psycho Landlord
30.5 Days
Imps Held Back Due to Bigass Probations: (Phase 2 of gameplan)
Uncle Frank
ArfJason
Dongicus
Stux

-------------------------------------

HolePisser1982 fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Feb 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

voted red Far Side fat kid

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

symbolic posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have access to Old Yeller. Lurkers? You know you love that guy. Help a forum out will ya. PMs are open. And buy him a sexy anime avatar while your at it. :grin:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
added a few killing floor humble bundle codes to the Ol Yeller bounty

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

One of the recent probated lurkers who made a lovely thread here sent me one for Ol Yeller and said he’s been Generally Chill so don’t send me any more for that guy. And it’s nice to see someone straighten up so quick so well done, noob.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

One of the recent probated lurkers who made a lovely thread here sent me one for Ol Yeller and said he’s been Generally Chill so don’t send me any more for that guy. And it’s nice to see someone straighten up so quick so well done, noob.

Lets loving ggoooo

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Noob, whoever you are, if you can see this: thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Noob redemption arc complete

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i believe that noobs are our future

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

i believe that noobs are our future

you see your future in a noob huh

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Wormskull posted:

I have access to Old Yeller.

Phrased like you keep him in a sex dungeon

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

you see your future in a noob huh

i'll handle this later. in the manwhile if there's so much fliff to go around maybe remember who was just cruelly and unjustly fired for spending 71 minutes on the toilet

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Wormskull posted:

Good poo poo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I do have a random assortment of humble bundle codes that I've amassed through the years and I'll do a one for one trade for some unban certs

Going Under
Paradise Killer
Superliminal
Heaven's Vault
Katana Zero
Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Henry Stikmin
Everhood
Destroy All Humans
Monster Sanctuary
shapez
+dlc
Monster Train
+dlc
Robo Quest

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

do we hve to stop chain probing them?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Updated the OP + have a Cert to add to the pool once we make contact (thank you Flipgrip :hai:)

Props to fun hater who bought back in ASAP. This is how we win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

I don't know or care, I don't really "Want" anyone probated or whatever even though I think it's funny when they are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Isn't Synthy also a +30 casualty or did I misread. Well I have access to him too.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Isn't Synthy also a +30 casualty or did I misread. Well I have access to him too.

yup.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Edit, misread the OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Update: Make it like 18 hours lmfao, just because that thread was so god drat bad and unsightly.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

I got the tude now posted:

i'll handle this later. in the manwhile if there's so much fliff to go around maybe remember who was just cruelly and unjustly fired for spending 71 minutes on the toilet

That’s a lot of toilet time dude

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd like to think if there was a forum where you could free imps by just posting the code in the thread on an honour system, Imp Zone would be the community, but I also feel like there's those Games lunatics who think we post like it's 2002 still and have never seen an IZ post are hella lurking. :dawkins101:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Thank you Leadthumb and French Accent for your contributions. American McGay and 16 bit Butthead will be freed when they wake up and check Discord.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

:tipshat:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Larry already got an unban cert btw

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

That’s a lot of toilet time dude

there's two sides to every story

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Thank you Leadthumb and French Accent for your contributions. American McGay and 16 bit Butthead will be freed when they wake up and check Discord.

symbolic posted:

Larry already got an unban cert btw

Yesss

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
qnqnx Your cert awaits you. We need to find a way to contact each other. Hold on brother

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

symbolic posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

qnqnx Your cert awaits you. We need to find a way to contact each other. Hold on brother

this guy just got off a month for quoting a permad poster. cant get a loving break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Feel free to give and give freely lurkers! Even if your unban cert isn't used it's only a matter of time until This Sort Of poo poo Happens Again.