Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

qnqnx Your cert awaits you. We need to find a way to contact each other. Hold on brother

I'm in a discord with him, I'll contact him and see what he can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Or you can PM it to me and I can send it to him on Discord if you don't mind passing it around like that

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

symbolic posted:

voted red Far Side fat kid

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Current tally: 4 certs in reserve. Making insanely good progress, this is ssick

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
I would happily buy someone an unban certificate, but I do not have PMs or am in contact with any of them. How can I help?

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pungry posted:

I would happily buy someone an unban certificate, but I do not have PMs or am in contact with any of them. How can I help?

We need you to call the website coder a bitch in his tech forum where he lives, thereby leaving his rear end exposed as a weak point. PM sent.

e: ah, misread

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

symbolic posted:

voted red Far Side fat kid

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Realizing you still have to print out an unban cert and track down and hand it to the account holder, lol.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

welcome posted:

Realizing you still have to print out an unban cert and track down and hand it to the account holder, lol.

lol its bullshit. and now the coder guy's pissed so good luck getting that poo poo fixed

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a coder with AIDS.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch
I bought an acct gift certificate to give to my brother bc i thought he'd like the forums but lol nm

if anyone who's banned has a way to get in touch or have someone holler at me for em, ill give it to whoever

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

I bought an acct gift certificate to give to my brother bc i thought he'd like the forums but lol nm

if anyone who's banned has a way to get in touch or have someone holler at me for em, ill give it to whoever

Give it to Stabbey_the_Clown.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FirstnameLastname posted:

welcume 2 imp zone

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

good thread and welcome back to all political prisoners. I'll see who's left after work

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
We got strong bird contact info, code being sent
also i think Worm's got synthy covered. We're getting there, the end is in sight

Need more discord lords coming out the woodwork tho. They hold the keys to everything

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Martman has freed himself, unfortunate that he had to do so but we appreciate the tenacity.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I'm here to help

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

Martman has freed himself, unfortunate that he had to do so but we appreciate the tenacity.
yeah I didn't realize yall were doin this cool thing. this is all so weird lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i also freed myself like a chump but am hoping this will inspire another lurker/noob to help someone else. great work guys.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I can tell y’all haven’t been banned a lot before lol. Newbs maybe get the boys some avatar certs please

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
YES. i think we hit the number for unban certs. calculating

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bless up

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
fema style recovery camp: THANK YOU we have hit our unban cert donation goal! many victims still need avs

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
need a rememberance sig for those cut down while fighting

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

I got the tude now posted:

need a rememberance sig for those cut down while fighting

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

I can tell y’all haven’t been banned a lot before lol. Newbs maybe get the boys some avatar certs please

ill be queueing up avs in a sec

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

a balanced team needs tanks (people who get banned), dps (people who don't get banned but post a lot of funny poo poo), and support (lurkers who unban others)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

a balanced team needs tanks (people who get banned), dps (people who don't get banned but post a lot of funny poo poo), and support (lurkers who unban others)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

:hai:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

well put

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Oh drat, the Zone moves fast! Have we got any non-30ers who haven't yet been unbanned? I can always throw a cert into the mix (since I assume the 30er people will have their bans+probes reverted by the end)

Rated the thread five Far Side transformatives out of five

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 7, 2023

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Plebian Parasite posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!