Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

a balanced team needs tanks (people who get banned), dps (people who don't get banned but post a lot of funny poo poo), and support (lurkers who unban others)

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Plebian Parasite posted:

a balanced team needs tanks (people who get banned), dps (people who don't get banned but post a lot of funny poo poo), and support (lurkers who unban others)

Thank you Ohtori Akio for the incredible sig!! 😍

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Thanks to everyone in these insane times

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

qnqnx posted:

wb

roach coach
Feb 24, 2013

qnqnx posted:

and let that be a lesson to you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Thank you, gamers.

b0ner of doom
Mar 17, 2006
I can buy a custom title (?) certificate for a banned gamer who wants their avatar back. Sorry this happened to you all.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Someone gave me my old avatar like 15 years ago, I dunno who or why even lol. I should actually put some thought into it if I want a new one. I forgot you lose plat stuff too... I feel like a fresh faced newb

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Checkpoint: 2 hours 36 minutes for 100% gift cert coverage :jihad:

Admin panel unban step will often gently caress your rear end lol so now we wait

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Is someone putting huge copyright infringeing polls in the big threads now. lmfao. Good poo poo. Ever thus to admins.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

b0ner of doom posted:

I can buy a custom title (?) certificate for a banned gamer who wants their avatar back. Sorry this happened to you all.

I've queued up a lot of av restorations, but there's a decent chance a mod will go through and reject all of them, unfortunately

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b0ner of doom
Mar 17, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

I've queued up a lot of av restorations, but there's a decent chance a mod will go through and reject all of them, unfortunately

that sucks. well if that doesn't work out and someone needs a cert i'm happy to help out.

----------------

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im hoping prag will log on soon and fix this mess

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Checkpoint: 2 hours 36 minutes for 100% gift cert coverage :jihad:

Admin panel unban step will often gently caress your rear end lol so now we wait

:chud:

----------------

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

she just approved a 2 week probe on worms butthole guy so hopefully this is happening any moment now :cheersdoge:

strong bird
May 12, 2009

:pray:

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
you have to have admin panel access to rescind punishments apparently, which im told prags does not currently have due to being not at computer for an undetermined period of time. orz

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
drat, hate to see it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mycophobia posted:

you have to have admin panel access to rescind punishments apparently, which im told prags does not currently have due to being not at computer for an undetermined period of time. orz

probably just a coincidence, not much to think about really

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i trust prag.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Fungah! posted:

i trust prag.

this. time and time again shes proven herself to be the only admin not totally full of poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

i trust prag.

same, i dont trust the forum coder that has the power to remove the requirement of admins to be at a computer to undo any bans

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

same, i dont trust the forum coder that has the power to remove the requirement of admins to be at a computer to undo any bans

ohhh. then yes.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Prag just greenlit all the av restorations, but even beyond that they've been nothing but kind and reasonable as an admin.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

bless whoever restored my av, and for getting the most recent iteration to boot

didn't see the post above, thank you very much Prag! (and PP for queueing the requests)

tmfc fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 8, 2023

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Prag just greenlit all the av restorations, but even beyond that they've been nothing but kind and reasonable as an admin.

every time ive worked with her shes been super cooperative and friendly. shes th one who put in all those kickass dragon quest tags like two hours after i asked, no problemo

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

prag rules

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Prag has been the most reasonable and friendly and normal admin i've ever seen on the forums.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Prag ftw

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

tmfc posted:

Prag has been the most reasonable and friendly and normal admin i've ever seen on the forums.

this tbqh

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Thanks, Prag. You’re the best

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

herculon posted:

Thanks, Prag. You’re the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Prag has always owned. When I briefly changed my av and regretted it a day later she restored my big av no problem

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!