Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

What theme are we doing this season General? What about WBC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

General Bullshit posted:

We're honoring WBC underdog Italy this season.

Excellent!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

General Bullshit posted:

Jose Altuve probably has a broken right thumb. :rip:

Just updated my keepers :angel:

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

So GBS's league is drafting at 4 PM PT, my $100 dynasty league drafts at Noon PT, feels like I will be working all day lol

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

General Bullshit posted:

5-10 bucks seems to be the sweet spot between people not abandoning their teams once NFL starts and dudes showing up to smack you at work because you posted a meme about their team.

My $100 league is pretty active, but first place can take home over $600 so it is a good motivator.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Fleetwood posted:

I've been trying to find this guy for like two months and it turns out he was listed as a DH this whole time

He got taken in our dynasty auction for cheap because he was listed as a dh lol

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I begrudgingly dropped Suzuki as a keeper when he went out of the WBC, and I wish I had not done so.

Also won my H2H league by 13 points this week - 299 to 286. Yikes.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Monday_ posted:

Took a while this year, but finally my IL slots are all full. Wouldn't be fantasy baseball without it.

My $100 league team is falling apart, my 8 IL slots are full. Le Sigh.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

I looked early on Sunday and was losing, imagine my surprise when I saw today that I had indeed come back from an 8-4 deficit to a 6-5-1 win!

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

came back from down 2-12 to tie it, but then some stat correction turned it back into a 6-8 loss :smith:

Still 9-3-1 and sitting a game up in first place though!

High Five First Place buddy, I am 9-2-2 and waiting for the wheels to come off...

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Ugh first place for a lot of the season and then falling flat in the playoffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

Julio/Corbin/Kirby are my three keepers in the Goon league I play in :cool: