Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
kick justin masons rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Apologies for the dumb question but I’ve not used baseball savant before for daily matchups. Assuming the more red I see for a player = start?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh it’s a long season you’ll make plenty of start sit mistakes

HAVE FUN

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Ok now that Jordan Walker has cooled off and Gunnar hasn’t found it yet I find myself really wishing I followed the thread title advice and went after a solid 3b.

I am down real bad right now :saddowns:

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Rojas is somehow owned but yea Steer is on my watchlist. I have JD Davis as well. Picked him up right when he decided to stop being hot

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Michael King is best bet

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Stop trying to trick me into adding Tigers

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
I want beginning of the year Jordan Romano back 😔

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
So schwarber is due for an insanely hot month right :)

…right?

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Oh no it’s me who’s the “guy who thought his hot team was actually good and didn’t want to make a lot of moves and am now stuck with this roster to try and salvage with waiver pickups” this year 😔

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
Cristian
Javier

the_american_dream
Apr 12, 2008

GAHDAMN
it is correct to just hate all starting pitchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_american_dream