Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
How do people feel about Mervis going forward? I need to drop one of Mervis or Wisdom to make room for Judge coming off the IL. This is in a keeper league.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Bregor posted:

How many keepers between seasons? Unless it's your full roster or close to it, I'm guessing MERV or Wisdom isn't going to factor in. I like Wisdom's 3B eligibility but MERV has the higher upside and I could make the case for him in 10 or 12 team leagues where you can get a replacement corner off waivers. Anything deeper and Wisdom is the safer play.

It is 12 keepers, but unless he really turns it on this season, I'm not likely to keep him, given my overall roster. I'm torn on the 3b eligibility as well, but I think I'll roll the dice on the kid, and see how it plays.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

coronaball posted:

The brutal pain of having Eury Perez and no NA slot. 😢 Guess I'll play a man short for a month or whatever.

I have him, and a NA slot, but I currently have vaughn grissom there.