Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Yahoo loving sucks this year.

Anyway, i run a keeper and i had a manager drop. I dint know how to access his roster from last season to transfer the team to a new owner. Is there a way?

you can manually enter draft picks as keepers under commissioner tools. It's a stupid roundabout way to do it but it's less than 10 minutes to port the team (for lack of a better term). Just have him declare keepers a bit early so you can do it. Nobody in my home league does keepers right so I end up doing this (and cross referencing the prior year's draft) pretty much every year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

I worded it poorly.

I didn't even know how to access his roster from last year to let the new manager have his pick of keepers. Yahoo support helped me out though, plus another manager sent me a screenshot.

Go to your current league, go to your team, click on "View Profile" next to your name. That should take you to a list of your previous leagues. You can pull up every roster from last year from there. He just has to tell you the keepers then you can do it manually in the new league under Commissioner> Draft & Keepers > Confirm Keeper Players. You can only do that part AFTER the keeper deadline has passed though

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Feb 9, 2023

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

bees x1000 posted:

This is my first time playing fantasy anything. I cost myself some points yesterday and today by not remembering that I had an OF in a utility slot that I could swap around to take Nootbar's spot while he's injured. This is going to bother me for the rest of the season.

This is actually the most fantasy baseball thing you can do. Welcome.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

General Bullshit posted:

:siren: FTJ active in 3 days :siren:

I already slotted him into my lineup for tomorrow. It's glorious.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I've been in the finals in my home league in 4 out of the last 6 years and haven't taken down a title since 2014

We Did It, Joe