Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I just got a trade offer of Nick Castellanos for Seiya Suzuki. I don’t know a lot about baseball, but looking at the stats, this should be a good trade for me?

Is there something I don’t know about other than the other team might be a Chicago homer as he’s got a bunch of Cubs already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is Jose Miranda droppable? I was able to put him into the NA slot and impulsively picked up Morel to start in his place the other day.

Was sent down to the minors I guess.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Are there any good pitcher IL stashes fort he end of the season? I have Robbie Ray sitting there taking a spot and I know he won’t be back at all this season.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is Bo Naylor worth a look? I know catcher seems to also be a wasteland, I’ve got Cal Raleigh and Mitch Garver at the moment (both not playing today, which is annoying)

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Thanks for the advice. Who should I drop for Naylor, Garver or Raleigh?

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Am I wrong to be carrying two catches in a one catcher league? I’m relatively new to fantasy baseball and i try and keep alternates for every position on my bench just in case, catcher included.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
I was on here asking for advice to fill my IR slots. Got them filled up and then Alex Cobb and Hunter Greene both get placed on the IR. Perfect, now I have injured guys on my active roster until IR spots open up.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Bregor posted:

Unless you're in a pretty deep league I don't see any reason to hold Cobb. Who are your other IL stashes?

Skubal, May, and Diaz are my pitching ir’s. I feel like I have to keep Cobb because I traded mike Harris for him just to get another pitcher. Seemed like the right thing to do at the time. Harris wasn’t staring for me at all, had to thin down the bench.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Inspector_666 posted:

Yeah, Cobb is droppable.

Bro.

poo poo, I should have checked before making the trade. I just went through the leagues pitchers to find someone that looked decent, and Cobb had strung together a few good games in a row.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Is Ryu worth an ir stash? Looks like he made a minor league rehab start yesterday