Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
In a 12 teamer last night, I took Jordan Walker with the 81st overall pick, Volpe with the 129th, and I have no absolutely no idea if I reached or got a steal on one or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bregor posted:

Happy "Just Put My Injured Player on the loving IL Already" Day to all who celebrate.

ESPN will let you IL players who have an "O" by their name, like Rodon. But Yahoo just lists him as DTD, and you can't IL a DTD player.

And so the wait continues.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

On Yahoo if a game is rained out, it seems you have the ability to replace that player in your lineup. I think thats new this year, previously they would lock at the original gametime and if it was rained out, you were just screwed. Definitely an improvement.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Another terrible start from Manoah. 🤢

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Time for the daily notification!

"Gunnar Henderson (3B) is not starting in your lineup but is starting today for Bal."

Please do something, young man.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Yikes, wtf do I do with Walker without an N/A spot? My only other 3B is Baty.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Both Nestor and Luis Robert have been rage-dropped in my 10-teamer, I assume either would be a better use of an end of the roster spot than Gallo? 6 x 6 with OPS and Holds.

coronaball fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 4, 2023

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The Pussy Boss posted:

Manoah just isn't the same guy anymore. Hard to believe but it might be time to drop.

Next two starts are vs. O's and @ TB. I don't think we can wait and see anymore, I'll be dropping him in the AM.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Bregor posted:

Robert over Gallo yes. Pick him up and hope he goes on a tear. Homered tonight. In two weeks if he still stinks, move on.

This was very much the correct answer, and luckily what I did!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Yet another day where I make the wrong decision between India and Hoerner. I should probably trade one just to end this frustration.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Also Buxton rose from the dead because I rage-dropped him in a 10 teamer, so those of you who are still on the ride are welcome for that.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

jabro posted:

Think of all the fun to see when everyone picks him back up after today and he goes straight back to his 3 for 25 weeks.

True, but my opponent added him at 9:30 AM this morning so it's doubly annoying in this moment.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

The brutal pain of having Eury Perez and no NA slot. 😢 Guess I'll play a man short for a month or whatever.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Probably/hopefully Reynolds is your worst OF, so I'd just drop him and activate the much better OF. There's some Trojan horse potential too, Reynolds will likely be added by someone else and stink up their roster.

Or he'll immediately get hotter than hell and you'll feel like an rear end in a top hat. 🔥

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Dropped Yoshida for Jasson Dominguez. Perhaps reactionary but Yoshida is pretty streaky anyway, no more or less than a freshly called up rookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Needed to win or tie RBI or I would be eliminated today. Will Smith had the day off, so in a desperate attempt to field a complete lineup I added "Jake Rogers."

Incredible.

https://twitter.com/MLBHRVideos/status/1703513388033196488?s=19