Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I hope no donkeys will be harmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

more like website theater, website, CT

Leper Go-getter
Nov 7, 2010
How about impress your mom by getting an actual date

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Genesplicer posted:

I inflate my throat pouch and begin thrumming loudly.

This is true because gene is so old he’s a previous version of humanity,

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i can't help but notice you haven't asked me any questions about my 'alpha male' t-shirt yet

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Tell them about all the famous fires you've started then wink and say "Maybe you and I could start a fire of our own tonight".

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Tell her my body count :wiggle:

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
Take out all the condiments from the basket on the table and explain what each unit represents, then provide a reconstruction of the tactics of the Battle of Yavin, in the style of an old timey general pushing the units around on a battlefield map using your fork.

Your bowl of soup represents the Death Star, obviously. "KERPLOW!" you exclaim at the end of the 30 minute tactical retelling, finally flinging a fistful of soup into the air, before being asked to clear your bill and leave immediately.

Once outside, you don your dashing fedora, and leer at your date. So, your place or mine then? My mom can pick us up in a few minutes.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

I usually show up drunk and just get drunker as the date goes on. No I don’t get second dates but at least I got drunk

naem
May 29, 2011

“I am able to purchase food outside of my house that I don’t cook myself as often as once a week!”

I say proudly, showing her the menu to FRANCHISE RESTAURANT

“PROTEIN” she’s states, her mandibles glistening moistly as she prepares to regurgitate digestive fluids

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
did you know the airplane was invented in *checks phone* 1903 by the wright brothers? the first flight was on december 17th in kitty hawk, south carolina

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I'm pretty sure I once killed a man with my car

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
tell her that my ex-wife used to say “oh god that’s the best sex I’ve ever had” but not mention that my ex said that after having sex with someone who was not me

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Massive existential crisis between starters and main course

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
So after I filled the fifth one, I suddenly thought, why don't I just get bigger cum jars!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
Call me Ishmael.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Nice place huh? Yeah I take all my dates here. :smug:

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I was conceived in that same chair you are sitting in right now.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My balls and dick are the same thing

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
If you don't like small talk while we wait for the food I brought table tennis racquets

(actually a good idea)

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica
I got ghosted for the first time in my life last week. She was really pretty and invited herself back to my place. I was happy just to be picked out of the herd tbh so I am not taking it personally. I do wonder though what I could have done to impress her more. Probably should have given her flowers or something.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Insist you can do a backflip. Fail every attempt. Continue trying and insisting you can do it until she feels pity.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I always have the most vivid and shiny plumage.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

bossy lady posted:

Insist you can do a backflip. Fail every attempt. Continue trying and insisting you can do it until she feels pity.

This but forward roll

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
i ask the waiter to bring me the box of wine so i can pretend im reading it and nod sagely and say something like "ah, a truly excellent vinyard, this will do" or "a 2019? Are you kidding me? This is probably expired, I wanted a 2023"

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Costco Meatballs posted:

I got ghosted for the first time in my life last week. She was really pretty and invited herself back to my place. I was happy just to be picked out of the herd tbh so I am not taking it personally. I do wonder though what I could have done to impress her more. Probably should have given her flowers or something.

As in she showed up for the date, said lets go to your place, and ran away? In that case I don't think flowers would have helped :fireman:

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

Nuts and Gum posted:

As in she showed up for the date, said lets go to your place, and ran away? In that case I don't think flowers would have helped :fireman:

No the ghosting was when I texted after. We made eye contact at at an edm show and then we danced a minute and kissed another minute then she was like lets go. At what point should I have bought flowers??

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Costco Meatballs posted:

No the ghosting was when I texted after. We made eye contact at at an edm show and then we danced a minute and kissed another minute then she was like lets go. At what point should I have bought flowers??

You got laid right? Please don't tell me you brought her to yours and like, actually watched Netflix?

Edit: clarification, sounds like a random hookup. Those happen sometimes if you want em.

Edit 2: do you not always have wooing flowers ready in your house? Wtf

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
She saw the cum jars

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
"...so then he says 'They fly now?' and the other guy goes 'They FLY NOW'!"

start pounding on the table, laughing, wiping away tears

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
so yeah, i bank with Gamestop now...

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
put ten single dollars on the table. when the waiter comes by, tell him with a sigh of distain that you need a refill of your chocolate milk, then make a show of putting one of the dollars back in your pocket

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Mozi posted:

Call me Ishmael.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir6zGAD2CRA

Edit: I will respond to all conversation topics with a lovely YouTube link on my phone while we are eating.

Costco Meatballs
Oct 21, 2022

by Pragmatica

syntaxfunction posted:

You got laid right? Please don't tell me you brought her to yours and like, actually watched Netflix?

Edit: clarification, sounds like a random hookup. Those happen sometimes if you want em.

Edit 2: do you not always have wooing flowers ready in your house? Wtf

I was rolling on mdma it was like 11:45 lol. so.. I did my best.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
in the movie theater

protagonist: *tearfully shoots a loved one to spare them death by wolves*
me: THAT'S GOTTA HURT!!! *elbows date*

protagonist tiptoes across a narrow beam over a deep chasm
me: TALK ABOUT GOING OUT ON A LIMB!!! *elbows date*

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I'm so hungry

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Stay hungry
Stay humble
Stay strong

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Pepper cannon.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

Pepper cannon.

You wish pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatsune Mike
Oct 9, 2013

Get the dynamic convergence just right on the ol tube before we watch the movie. dial in the focus too
If she doesn’t leave then i propose