Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

whats the EASIEST GM to farm atm? gently caress assway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

arsenicCatnip posted:

lake of shadows and arms dealer

if you mean in the rotation then warden of nothing and insight terminus

currently accessible yeah; cheers

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Yeah there's no Insight Terminus GM showing up in my little GM menu wtf

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Well that sucks! lmao

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Campaign levels feel less distinct and less "doom eternally" than WQ, which is a shame.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

I hate our Guardian speaking, and his stupid rear end gruff voice. Ugh (I know he talked before lightfall, hated it then as well)

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

:chanpop:

This is incredible. More Emote research is needed...

Explain ur "chose to be gay" comment, pussy

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Uh no need for misogyny

Mea culpa

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Okay so I rarely use bows but gently caress are they fun and good. Fellow bow afficionados, recommend me all of the good bows! I know nothing of them but I'd like to!

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Thanks Guardians! Looks like I'm going double bow (primary+heavy) from now on. Any legendary recommendations or is it always precision frame+fastest drawtime+dmg perk?

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

For grinding out Special or Heavy catalysts or crafted weapons there's one go to up this week: the A Mysterious Disturbance quest on the Moon. Make your way past the first zone to the plate capturing zone and go to town on endlessly respawning mobs and two quickly respawning Special/Heavy crates. One can do this indefinitely when not capping the plates, obvs. Why doesn't anybody know about this lmao. It's of course matchmade but more often than not you can find yourself alone in there due to ppl leaving fast or simply spawning in alone.

The In The Deep quest on the moon is the best primary ammo grind too.

Moon rules.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Leaks??

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Collateral Damage posted:

Remove deepsights and make the pattern unlock after you've trashed x copies of the gun.

:hmmyes:

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Any fast commendation farm still in the game? The 1530 bottleneck is absurd.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Vanguard ops or crucible is probably your best bet

Thanks. Also an 1800 bottleneck after the other one lmao. poo poo game design: the game.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

It shiney doe

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Yo General one day I hope that NDA omerta ends and you can talk freely and candidly about the lore and the game and Bungie because I smell a good rear end story there.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Wow uh some meagre rear end replies after this showcase huh. Dead game.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Kith posted:

hard to beat highlight sights

What's this then??

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

It really is indescribable what a shitshow Trials is. Actively and incessantly infuriating. Players suck SO. HARD. Joke's on me though for playing it I guess.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

some person named aTides has like 20 sec after grepp

e: gently caress grepp

Snapes N Snapes fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Sep 1, 2023

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Infected posted:

You did not need or do three wells for Scourge. During DPS Insurrection Prime is stunned and not doing anything of note anyway, so the only real danger comes from potential Vandals still sniping you from one of the buildings. A lot of Scourge runs would have a bubble in the back that people just dipped into when they repositioned for ACP.

You mean CAP.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Understandable typo.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Any Trials tips, in general and for Hunters specifically?

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

They better make next trials weekend igneous again, what the christ

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

How loving weighted is Trials? I can't count the number of times I go 3-0 in Freelance and then it all turns to poo poo, every loving time. And it's not me doing anything different for the rest of the rounds.

E: Also still filled with cheating/ximming scumbags out the wazoo.

Snapes N Snapes fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Sep 26, 2023

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Panderfringe posted:

The thought of double clicking the destiny 2 icon already makes me feel bored. I cannot fathom spending 10 minutes in it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Get lost, Pandercringe.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

It's a dogshit map yes. But not as dogshit as most randoms I get paired with.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

The Witness sucks! Such a letdown of a big bad, which is almost retroactively ruining this game and its story for me. A shameful display.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Uh Trials Labs loving sucks.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Love seeing nerds get owned

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Lmao

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

So Trials got even more lovely, yes? Lots of (not so) subtle cheaters (or cronus/xim whatever) on the other team, or absolute shitbags on one's own team.

Snapes N Snapes fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Mar 12, 2024

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Kith posted:

more like poo poo package

An apt description of Lightfall.

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Are the psion-model enemies like literally psions that have joined the dread faction? Or are they a different species ?

Psions mutated by the Witness for his personal devious gains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snapes N Snapes
Sep 6, 2010

Grinding Onslaught is so loving boring, and you don't nearly get enough drops to justify the duration of it.