Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The Voice of Labor posted:

library genesis has 4 books by bob larson up, including jezebel: defeating your #1 spiritual enemy and larson's book of spiritual warfare but it sadly does not have his satanism book

I would pledge my soul to the devil if he got the FBI to free zlibrary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Weka posted:

Why does Satan deliver presents on christmas?

the gift-giving is a ruse, he's casing the joints for future burglaries

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

NeatHeteroDude posted:

one of my organic chemistry professors once told me he could stop my heart with a palm strike to the chest, and that it was secretly banned in mma because too many fighters would die

why would the ban be secret

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

does anyone have King Paimon's phone number or a link to his MySpace page

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Colonel Cancer posted:

Wow you must be really good at d&d if you haven't died and been sacrificed to Satan in all these years.

I always happen to be my squad's final bulwark against TPK