Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Voice of Labor posted:

'cause I just got this book

I haven't read it but it's got an index and so far this bob larson fellow seems pretty knowledgeable about the devil.

so if you have questions about satan, ask them here and I'll look up the subject in the index and see what good ol' bob
had to say about the matter

you know we're dealing with a master here, the metal band appendix is 2.5 pages long, half a page is metallica and both of glen danzig's bands come up

Now Sam Hain, that's a f'ing good username

VoL, when I lived in the south I used to get a morbid pleasure from listening to some of the more unhinged preachers I could find on cassette. You would probably enjoy this:

These are by Rev. Paul Olsen, who is/was a big preacher in MN, I think, or WI. It is your basic classic, it's like a best hits of fundamentalism. And as the titles indicate, he also recontexts Jesus as a visitor from outer space, just for shits and giggles. I think Revs. Suzie and Stang have used this very collection in some of their shows. But I wouldn't be surprised if you were already familiar with it.

petit choux has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Feb 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

The Voice of Labor posted:

unperceived physical dimensions are real and their influence upon our 3 dimensional perception of reality are unfathomable. fate is permeable and malleable but the only entity, the only being, the only salesman who can control it is bob. magic, making the world conform to your desires is simply a matter of making your desires conform to bob's desires for you

PB!