Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Does it have any explanation for why Ozzy Osbourne is a satanist? He's a member of the Church of England, Bob!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

A Russian troll farm posted:

I already know everything that I need to know about Satanism, which is that satan is merely one of the janus faces of the demiurge, the eternal false struggle between whom helps keep us locked in this black iron prison. Seek gnosis

Gno

Weka
May 5, 2019

lol a picture of a lady and an album he's not even on.

Weka
May 5, 2019

Why does Satan deliver presents on christmas?

Weka
May 5, 2019

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Of course all ghosts aren’t real. Some ghosts are actually people pretending to be ghosts as part of robberies and various fraud schemes.

Next this idiot will tell us no dogs can talk, even in a silly accent!

Weka
May 5, 2019

Zeroisanumber posted:

Sounds like your average edgy French high school dork.

Weka
May 5, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

it's badass that this guy learned ninjutsu. i've been hearing about it for years from guys who want to do MMA and it's probably super badass

You probably just stab people from behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Why does the coward satan refuse my challenge to fight?