Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

C-SPAM is a unique little slice of culture. To post here, or just to read what is posted here, today, is a unique experience. We have developed our own dialect, slang, and references; we speak our own language. We see the same things and influence each other with our opinions, which are quite a deviation from the norm. If someone were to try to read through this forum a hundred years from now, there is no way in hell they would grasp half of it. Even for people reading it as-is right now, a lot of it is probably gibberish. Normies simply can't keep up. There's not much you can do about that, that's just how culture works, especially sub-cultures. I don't want to attempt to explain what is happening here, but I do think it's something worthy of preservation. I hope that 50 or 100 years from now stoned college students would be able to try to decipher the bullshit we mass-produce while taking a poo poo in their dorms. I know that civilization won't exist in 30 years time, just suspend your disbelief for a second and work with me here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Lookit this dumb loving thread finding the joy in PYF style posting. Last page has a wall of empty quotes for a mid joke because spr got bopped by Jeffrey himself. She's the IK of of your actually aggro mean girl's table and you brand her some aggro cspammer for some fuckin reason. Can't be politics, she hasn't argued on politics since 3 Glenn threads ago, bitch don't have any politics. I don't like her, because she was mean to me at the mean girls table, over in PYF. Yet, the cspamming people celebrated that Idiot King. That's fuckin community.

In a community you don't have to like everybody.

time for bed grandpa

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

nothing gets madder than a drama goon convinced they're fighting the ultimate war of good against evil, on posters in some other thread on the same goddamn forums

Riot Bimbo posted:

sorry about your helldump and chat thread

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Filthy Hans posted:

if I were a mod I'd chainprobe Jeffrey until he freed Plinkey

you wouldnt do poo poo

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

sorry, i’m not dealing with your bullshit concern trolling anymore.

gently caress. Off.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

i say again, look at this loving post. i will highlight the important part for you, because it's really bad!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting an ethnic, religious, or cultural group for extermination is genocide. denying the soviets intentionally targeted the ukranians for extinction through famine makes you a genocide denier

un gently caress your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

classic lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

some plague rats posted:

who even are you

Shifty Nipples posted:

You are not clever and I think that you and everyone who thinks that is funny or emptyquoted that post should all go gently caress yourselves.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

speng31b posted:

yeah, spr is clearly the mad one. admins are very not mad

anyone making fun of me is actually melting down and crying

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lumpentroll posted:

azathoth is lying or not being up front imo

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Never forget Glenn thread discord

lmao. what happened to coolcab

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

That DICK! posted:

quantities of calories supplied

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

someone should make a trump thread but for normal posters

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

there probably will be a 2024 GOP primary thread anyway which is what the trump thread was before it infected itslef with aids

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

so its settled. the trump thread will be gassed.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Al! posted:

i took a photo of a cool cloud or funny sign or something and posted it in the trump thread and then a few hours later someone quoted it and said "I FOUND YOU, YOU gently caress" with a google map pin of the exact location

good lord

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Lux Animus posted:

destroy your [balls/gonads/ovaries] in any 1x plane, but for MARX (v. important)

that's the fastpath for most goons, soz ;(

:goofy:

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

man you really don't have to do this

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

TheSlutPit posted:

This is as though someone tried to imitate a funny style of post but didn’t understand what made the imitated post funny in the first place. Very baudrillardian high concept stuff imo.

its an important part of the culture

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Lmfao, some random admin going into CSPAM and blasting spr for a days old post. Pathetic poo poo

lol wb for exactly one minute until your next probe

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Can you check your records and see when they started posting in the Trump thread again? Maybe it will help us get to the bottom of this.

Lux Animus posted:

Hi - I've been posting in the Trump thread more and move over the last couple months

it was 5 pages ago

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

You might be surprised how many reports roll in from exactly that subset of people that end up round filed. Because we can see everyone who reports, at least in cspam, we know the like 5 or 6 posters who are constantly asking for mod action and never getting any

lmao i know you will never say who, but how many are for AiT posts

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Dustcat posted:

he had a system let him win more than he lost.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

taintrunner was a ccused of being a landlord was especially funny because someone (spr i think actually) admitted they just made it up for fun

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

been hearing rumors that azathoth is a landlord

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

who was the goon that posted the free taintrunner thread before learning why he was actually permabanned

i was sure it was fly molo but someone else said mastershakeman so idk which is true anymore

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Lmao how can you get mad at this one

trolling is illegal in cspam

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

croup coughfield posted:

i dont know too much about the sexpig drama but my understanding is that he was permad for being a cross-forum grudge psycho who simply couldnt stop trying to own the dnd libs, and the pms were more or less an excuse to do what the mods and admins already wanted to do anyway. that about right or am i Buying the Narrative

this was also what happened to fly molo except he was given parole as long as he wasn't being a weirdo. then he posted 100000 words about his forum war spreadsheet and no one was surprised what happened next

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao i didnt notice jeff picked this particular post

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

this site is nothing without its weirdos

god bless them

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

jeff on the record that permabanning alec was a noticeable loss in site revenue lmao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

KirbyKhan posted:

Forums Lore: QCS is in the archives now. Rip QCS

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

my favorite thing about the admins and mods, is how smart they are

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

bro

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

bud spencer and terence hill ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lobster shirt posted:

hahaha somebody autobanned (goatse warning) because the gbs ukraine thread got closed: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4025221&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post530060692

lol another unironic jeffrey denies genocide