Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Raskolnikov38 posted:

nothing is going to beat NHD wandering into the ukraine thread and becoming shocked that war crimes are a thing that happens during war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

AnimeIsTrash posted:

there are like 1-2 goons left who still will say poo poo like "free taintrunner" despite knowing that he is a rapist

i believe it came up at least once in the last year, which l m a loving o

this place would be 10x better if people would realize that hating the same things does not make the other person good or your friend

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

laughing so hard at the epci communists being super into social democracy years ago

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Dustcat posted:

it was a little subtler than that, larry said something to the effect of "he talks like my teacher used to" while being (AFAIK) unaware that NHD is in fact a special education teacher

lmfao

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

been hearing rumors that azathoth is a landlord

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Azathoth posted:

it rules that i dont have to give a poo poo about that stuff anymore

don't have to give a poo poo about keeping them secret and not posting them

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

AnimeIsTrash posted:

there are like 1-2 goons left who still will say poo poo like "free taintrunner" despite knowing that he is a rapist

who was the goon that posted the free taintrunner thread before learning why he was actually permabanned

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ive probed for that before and ill probe for it again

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Raskolnikov38 posted:

who was the goon that posted the free taintrunner thread before learning why he was actually permabanned

mastershakeman? could be wrong

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

don't have to give a poo poo about keeping them secret and not posting them

i very purposefully did not save anything so uh sorry, you're not gonna see leaks from me

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i was sure it was fly molo but someone else said mastershakeman so idk which is true anymore

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

redneck nazgul posted:

i don't know who it was, but that would be my first guess

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

lol yeah, that tracks

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lol im so glad my internet bugged out so i got a very slow scroll load of the screenshot

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

redneck nazgul posted:

yeah it was

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3959450

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Dustcat posted:

it was a little subtler than that, larry said something to the effect of "he talks like my teacher used to" while being (AFAIK) unaware that NHD is in fact a special education teacher

lmfao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

I bet the new goonfund is donating the money to terf causes.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

i will unite all the cspam clans give me the blue star

worth a shot, +1 from me

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Azathoth posted:

it rules that i dont have to give a poo poo about that stuff anymore

Motherfu ker, you didn't care about that stuff then

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Dustcat posted:

"austerity rapists"

:whitewater:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dustcat posted:

Yes, you right. It was exquisite

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lmao

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if you didnt hate the democrats and liberals and loudly pronounce it in every post he would call you a joe biden supporting rapist

Yah but if you did express your hate for the democrats and the libs it was a guaranteed quote + :hai: or some emoji like that

He wasn’t all bad, well until it came out that he was a rapist :whitewater:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

thats so good

really queer Christmas posted:

He raped a woman you absolute moron

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Azathoth posted:

i very purposefully did not save anything so uh sorry, you're not gonna see leaks from me

booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

Motherfu ker, you didn't care about that stuff then

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I thought it was funny when he riled people up, same with judakel. People here including me were too epic, and I am glad that is a by gone era.

I agree with this fwiw (nothing)

Imo there have only been three CSPAM posters I found annoying enough to be happy when they were gone and those were Bust and Xtal and Junpei

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Azathoth posted:

Uh huh

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmao

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

this post has the same energy as a defendant hearing something in court, staring blankly for a moment, then covering their mic with their hand while they ask their lawyer a question

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

this post has the same energy as a defendant hearing something in court, staring blankly for a moment, then covering their mic with their hand while they ask their lawyer a question

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Lol

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Mastershakeman is a treasure. He has intense “I think I’m the smartest guy in the room so I do t need to think about anything I ever say” enegy

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

alex jones learning his attorney sent the entire phone to opposing counsel

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

lmfao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

croup coughfield
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 77 days!
i dont know too much about the sexpig drama but my understanding is that he was permad for being a cross-forum grudge psycho who simply couldnt stop trying to own the dnd libs, and the pms were more or less an excuse to do what the mods and admins already wanted to do anyway. that about right or am i Buying the Narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot: