Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Jeff reading about the computer chip shortage: hellworld lol lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tenderjerk posted:

i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

Tenderjerk eat the chips

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

World War Mammories posted:

it only has four fingers, the gesture communicates VP instead of WP. unsure what this could mean

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

SorePotato posted:

What does the post have to do with women

Imagine hating women this much

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

vyelkin posted:

the problem is when meme-magic literally sends TUETNRO into the white house, hth

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

shutup, dustcat

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Riot Bimbo posted:

sorry about your helldump and chat thread

:razz:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

there's not much to say. pyf sagas thread loves to rubberneck the weirdest and worst poo poo on the site, and they finally found a dragon they couldn't slay in the "i jerk off my weiner to human beings dying live on camera" thread

This, the gbs thread is concentrated garbage with people deciding that watching people die is contributing to the war effort because as atomized westerners their capacity for empathy and true enjoyment was gone sometime around their 100th big Mac.

Ban all Ukraine talk from everywhere except dnd. Sagas can come back but perma anyone who says holodomor in that thread.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Hatebag posted:

It's too bad there's not a way for people to use this website without being completely insane freaks and morons

I'm normal

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Threadbans are bad and suck rear end

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

croup coughfield posted:

youre doing a tremendous job my friend, keep at it

Thank you

E: wrong account

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

i told them to let it fester. but noooo butthead just has to post his heartfelt moe. somethingawful the place where nobody learns their lessons

also it was a trip going into a previous incarnation of the saga thread and it was all the same sagas in almost the same order. does that happen every year?

Mock threads literally all have the same cycle. Only reason the sagas thread is more contentious is because the target is fellow posters.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The kinds of mods I like:

Graphics mods
Gameplay mods
UI mods
Meme mods

The kinds of mods I don't like:

Forums mods

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

wonder how much goatse the admin email gets

i hope it at least gets some. there's not much artistry to be had just sending an email but it's still important, as you well know

I'll send them goatse tonight so it's at least one

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azathoth posted:

I'm not sure what more there is to say. There's no behind the scenes forums drama behind it, if that's what you mean. I've just had a lot of life stuff happen since I became a mod/admin and forums stuff was competing for time with RL stuff. Basically I had to make a choice between either offline poo poo or forums poo poo, and I chose offline poo poo.

And so rather than trying to burn the candle at both ends and burn out, I took a step back and made the conscious decision to deprive everyone here of what would have been a spectacular meltdown. I wish I had the time to do this and offline poo poo, because I really did enjoy my time overall as a mod and admin, but that's just not in the cards.

I've only posted when people start speculating about there being something more than what I've said, as I'd prefer to not have dumb rumors floating around about me.

This is all cover for a forums putsch by putin to continue to wage war on Ukraine through the SA front.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

StashAugustine posted:

who's cursed with moderating our ukraine thread now

The gas chamber, hopefully

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

welcome back and lmao

exasperated lmao though

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

ban anyone who posts exclusively in one thread

yup

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lobster shirt posted:

look at this post.

i say again, look at this loving post. i will highlight the important part for you, because it's really bad!

Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing? targeting an ethnic, religious, or cultural group for extermination is genocide. denying the soviets intentionally targeted the ukranians for extinction through famine makes you a genocide denier

un gently caress your moral compass right now, holy poo poo.

for everyone else reading this, the admin of this forum is a genocide denier
leave this website. get out now

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

My favorite part is that they came back lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trolling isn't allowed here

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Al! posted:

rename cspam to csam

A good way to make the mods suddenly in favor of keeping this place open

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hell yeah, mod sass is back to being a rule

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

anyone making fun of me is actually melting down and crying

The mods are not okay with being referred to as being gigantic tubs of lard. DO NOT call the mods so fat they classify as a commercial district or your account is playing with fire!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Azatoth sent me a dm saying they are standing down to pursue a career in showtunes and Jeffery got pissed and took away his right to come gently caress his computer on alternate weekends. It's messed up, but a man has to have limits.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lib and let die posted:

The Retard Admin

Not specific enough

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

That DICK! posted:

quantities of calories supplied

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cars ftw

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It would have been funny as hell if it was 6 hours. A week was dumb

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

the pyf thread is like a dozen funny posts, and then people writing d&d style screeds about the website

That's how most qcs style threads go.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I would like the mods to stop probating people for jokes in their posts, specifically my jokes in my posts

The mods are only allowed to hurt my posting enemies and not my posting friends.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Goon fund sucked me off??

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The goonfund drama is both funny and tragic, and I am very grateful for the donors to the new fund that have made the new funds transition period a lot more of a success than I thought it could be.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The cheat code to being normal, on and offline, is friends and hell, it's worth a shot!!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

glad i never read this poo poo during the taintrunner times

Before bernie lost he wasn't that bad, but I thought he was just a dumb gimmick account. I came back to cspam after the election and he became incredibly awful, unbearably so and people loving loved him. It was so bizarre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014