Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

jeff crack pinging after seeing cia involvement in the mkultra experiments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

jeffrey has crack pinged and gone full mask off, cspam is a normal forum in hellworld now. cool and good. lol.lmao.

syq

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

vyelkin posted:

he'll be renaming himself Ter;mp of YOSPOS any day now

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tristeham posted:

permaban all the trump thread posters

it’s unreal how they ruin threads

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

did you type this out yourself or did you copy this from somewhere

can we get a chip update, u try those black peppper chips yet?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

dont talk to me.

just give me an update dude wtf

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tenderjerk posted:

i think its appropriate in a poetic sense that jeffrey is doing everything he can to ensure the comfort and safety of the same people who instantly ditched the site for bnr and only came crawling back when the offsite imploded due to having no good posters (the only reason). keep chasing those moderates my man, it will pay off. you'll see. once the angry mean girls are brought to heel or destroyed, the trump thread posters will quiet down and stop looking for new targets. we saw that just a few years ago

look at this little guy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

opps my apologies i was just informed it was doing a white power hand gesture

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Dustcat posted:

if you could trade posters, there would not be posters, there would only be brands

Dustcat posted:

first they call you the whiniest turd on this site, then they laugh at you, and then you win. through the power of whining. and turds. whiny turd power

Dustcat posted:

more like yoffrey of jespos, am i right? i believe i am

Dustcat posted:

very well. i will not like everybody

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al! posted:

Alright, buckle up folks, because I've got a bone to pick with this internet forum called "c-spam." Now, don't get me wrong, I love the internet as much as the next guy. I mean, where else can you go to waste hours of your life scrolling through endless memes and cat videos? But this forum, man, it's a different story.

It's like a breeding ground for trolls and keyboard warriors. You know, the kind of people who get off on starting arguments for the sake of it. They don't care about facts or logic or having a civilized conversation. They just want to stir the pot and watch the chaos unfold.

So, to sum it up, if you want to waste your time scrolling through mindless drivel and getting into arguments with people who will never change their minds, then by all means, check out "c-spam." But as for me, I think I'll stick to watching cat videos. At least those are guaranteed to make me smile.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Al! posted:

idk i used an ai to generate that based on your posts

Al! posted:

"washed up standup comedian delivers a monologue about cspam"

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

someone has to stand up for truth

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The contempt that the mods and admins have for the users kind of rocks.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Terminal autist posted:

Where'd the glen thread go?

welcome back

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Majorian posted:

All right folks, it’s been fun modding this thread and cspam. But I’ve got a baby on the way and a new job, and I just don’t have the time, energy, or bandwidth to keep doing this effectively. On top of that it’s becoming increasingly clear that I’m out of step with what most of cspam’s users want. So it’s time for me to step down as a mod - probably past time, in fact. Thanks to everyone who made this a fun thread and forum to moderate. I hope this awful war ends soon.

May you all continue to be gay for Putin.

Majorian posted:

This thread's great, it's pretty much what I wanted for the rest of cspam.:)

Majorian posted:

Also lmfao I picked the wrong week to give up my access to the mod forums!:stare:

:vapes:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gbs adopting the language that was popular in cspam a few years ago is a funny development, hopefully next year they're all crack pinging and syqing

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

someone should drop some lf stories, itd be nice to hear about them without people screaming about tankies, genocidal denial, or xinjiang

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dindt read LOL

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

500 good dogs posted:

btw did azathot say anything about abdicating his throne

he has aids

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

lol @ complaining that you didnt get enough background and detail on a mod stepping down

its good, probably the best kind of mod/admin stepdown

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

you should have gassed the trump thread before you left, that would have led to some cincredible meltdowns

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shifty Nipples posted:

should have permabanned AnimeIsTrash that woul.d have been really funny

let it go man

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

StashAugustine posted:

who's cursed with moderating our ukraine thread now

its under my protection

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

that thread seems pretty tame now that the epic posters are gone? every now and then someone stumbles in and this subforum cant help but try to debate them

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Regarde Aduck posted:

PFC!
Tenderjerk!!
Daniel Dales Dick!!!
Man Musk!!!!

can we get the european countries these posters are most like

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cuttlefush posted:

welcome back and lmao

exasperated lmao though

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lumpentroll posted:

kramering onto the forums to have fun and be normal

syq

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gbs is good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

EEKA GEEK posted:

It's a good place to talk about things that don't involve political analysis (or that suffer from having that analysis applied) but as soon as any kind of critical thinking exercise is involved it devolves to the chaos of the crowd or mob mentality as it were :lofty:

its a good pplace to talk about anything: war, donald trump, politics, women, eetc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Riot Bimbo posted:

you are so insightful and not a huge shithead at all, thank you croup

youre welcome

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the american middle class is my enemy and they have completely surrounded me @_@

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

some plague rats posted:

her skin is literally the only thin thing about her

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

fat rear end mods aint having no spr

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mods at work

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

azathoth quit because i slayed him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

croup coughfield posted:

some of the most deranged people in the anglosphere post on this site and you better believe they've already come up with a whole story about you

hes going to rbe rememebred as the guy who let the glenn thread live