Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Chefs
Eages
PICKUP TRUCK COMMERCIALS :911:
gonna eat some fried crap and blow it outta my rear end in a top hat tomorrow
i watch for the commercials :grin:
stupid sport for idiots
gently caress T*m Br*dy
gently caress u OP
Goku with a severe sports gambling addiction
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
anyone gonna watch this garbage? i am.

probably gonna eat some garbage as well.

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

ya rihannas gonna use all the poo poo i made over the past few years and i hope the eagles win since the raiders are dedicated to being T R A S H

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
Grrreetings Sex Havers!

Tell me about your mythical sports ball and bland pop music intermission! I am sure this will dazzle my vast intellect!

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I'd rather watch my cum vase evaporate.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i added a poll you are welcome

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ll have it on in the background op, might drink a few brewskis and eat some trash

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

E-A-G-L-E-S

EAGLES!!!!

https://twitter.com/CrossingBroad/status/1624755740857466880?t=-

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Who is playing this year?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

very much looking forward to the riot in philly tonight regardless of who wins the game

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I'm too busy getting drunk and posting to watch tv nowadays OP

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
My spouse will make the same disgusting turkey and bean chili he does every year during the superbowl. He will make entirely too much and have one bowl. Because "I like leftovers" I will be expected to eat it for every meal until it is gone. I will eat it for two weeks straight hating every second of it until we have a blow-out fight about it and he will cry because "He doesn't *like* leftovers and I clearly *hate* his cooking". A lot of regrettable things will be said and he might drive his car into a tree (again) resulting in a total loss so he can get a new car.

The rest of the chili will sit in our enamle Dutch oven in the fridge and turn to mold until he cleans it out after a month-or-so. Then and only then will we resume acknowledging each other's presence.

It's a very regular cycle, happens every year.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

let's go Jets baby love da jets

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The Bowel

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More like the subpar bowl! Haha gottem 😎

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
handegg :smug: :smug: :smug:

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i try every few years to watch the superbowl but unfortunately it's a garbage sport with too many ad breaks so i get bored after like 1/4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BUT THE COMMERCIALS

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Remember when they used to make cool ads for the super bowl and now it’s just celebs shilling crypto scams?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

is it true that sometimes the players are just standing around in the stadium during nfl games waiting for the broadcaster to come back from an ad break because lmao if so

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Hell yeah imma air fry some wings and make some buffalo chicken dip and a veggie platter with bitchen sauce to dip in and imma get wild as gently caress and bought a 6 pack of trader Joe's brand corona that I'll probably only drink 4 of cause I got a busy day at work tomorrow

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I remember one of the superbowl threads here making fun of the great recession loans advertised again along side the pills to go poop after getting constipated from heroin

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I’m the manager of a call center that handles lotteries and gambling, so today has been kind of a busy day. gently caress all you degenerates with nothing better to do than gamble on a Sunday morning.

Like take that hundred bucks and get a few drinks or a couple lap dances or something. I guess I just never understood the gambler mentality. Kind of odd that it’s my job now :magemage:

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

MrQwerty posted:

very much looking forward to the riot in philly tonight regardless of who wins the game

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

advertisements and commercials

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I’m the manager of a call center that handles lotteries and gambling, so today has been kind of a busy day. gently caress all you degenerates with nothing better to do than gamble on a Sunday morning.

Like take that hundred bucks and get a few drinks or a couple lap dances or something. I guess I just never understood the gambler mentality. Kind of odd that it’s my job now :magemage:

Do u know who is gonna win already?

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

That’s hosed up calling gambling addicts degenerates. Reflects much more poorly on you than them.

Edit: i agree they should spend their money on booze and other stuff that directly increases their dopamine instead of indirectly like taking a terrible bet

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Feb 12, 2023

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I'd like to bet a very sizeable amount of money on the game but only if I know that I would win that bet and make money and not lose any money, can you help me with that?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nooner posted:

I'd like to bet a very sizeable amount of money on the game but only if I know that I would win that bet and make money and not lose any money, can you help me with that?

bet on both teams to win then you can't lose

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

send me your cash and i will bet with it correctly

dm me

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Incelshok Na posted:

My spouse will make the same disgusting turkey and bean chili he does every year during the superbowl. He will make entirely too much and have one bowl. Because "I like leftovers" I will be expected to eat it for every meal until it is gone. I will eat it for two weeks straight hating every second of it until we have a blow-out fight about it and he will cry because "He doesn't *like* leftovers and I clearly *hate* his cooking". A lot of regrettable things will be said and he might drive his car into a tree (again) resulting in a total loss so he can get a new car.

The rest of the chili will sit in our enamle Dutch oven in the fridge and turn to mold until he cleans it out after a month-or-so. Then and only then will we resume acknowledging each other's presence.

Lol this is a very normal post. Get a divorce

Both teams in the super bowl can gently caress off, but go Chiefs I guess

Making sliders, pizza and queso hell yeah

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Nooner posted:

It’s definitely not your night Nooner. No matter who you have money on.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
ITS JUST A COVER FOR YOU TO WATCH THE ADS AND RECEIVE YOUR YEARLY DOSE OF CONSUMER PROGRAMMING! MY GOD, YOU MANIACS!!!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Incelshok Na posted:

I love my spouse and I am probably going to go to her workplace tonight and hang out with her, at her request, while I watch the game on their TV since I gotta pirate it at home, and get a discount on food and beverages.

Sorry about your hateful marriage i guess lol LET'S GO EAGLES I wanna watch videos of drunk dudes climbing greased light poles and eating horse poo poo

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Gonna smoke some wings and asparagus, then I’m going to try the below

Incelshok Na posted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think I gotta root for the eagles because they beat Tom Brady a couple years back so that makes me like them more than KC who I guess make a lot of insurance commercials

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
so like do you jerk off to this thing or not???

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

20 Blunts posted:

so like do you jerk off to this thing or not???

you can jerk off to the halftime show with my blessing and I hope it sounds amazing

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I dont have cable anymore and pay for like 3 subscriptions including ESPN+ and i still dont seem to be able to watch the loving superbowl. This bullshit country.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nooner posted:

Yea I got the tip if u venmo me the fee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I dont have cable anymore and pay for like 3 subscriptions including ESPN+ and i still dont seem to be able to watch the loving superbowl. This bullshit country.

It’s on YouTube TV which has a 7-day free trial but yeah it’s still bullshit especially considering the amount of advertising