Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
Chefs
Eages
PICKUP TRUCK COMMERCIALS :911:
gonna eat some fried crap and blow it outta my rear end in a top hat tomorrow
i watch for the commercials :grin:
stupid sport for idiots
gently caress T*m Br*dy
gently caress u OP
Goku with a severe sports gambling addiction
View Results

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I dont have cable anymore and pay for like 3 subscriptions including ESPN+ and i still dont seem to be able to watch the loving superbowl. This bullshit country.

It's apparently a free stream on Fox Sports. :buddy:
If that doesn't work I'm gonna say gently caress it bc I don't really care that much about it. Only really watching bc I don't want to be all "I don't even own a tv and hand egg is for mouth breathers" :smuggo: if someone talks about it at work tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Incelshok Na posted:

My spouse will make the same disgusting turkey and bean chili he does every year during the superbowl. He will make entirely too much and have one bowl. Because "I like leftovers" I will be expected to eat it for every meal until it is gone. I will eat it for two weeks straight hating every second of it until we have a blow-out fight about it and he will cry because "He doesn't *like* leftovers and I clearly *hate* his cooking". A lot of regrettable things will be said and he might drive his car into a tree (again) resulting in a total loss so he can get a new car.

The rest of the chili will sit in our enamle Dutch oven in the fridge and turn to mold until he cleans it out after a month-or-so. Then and only then will we resume acknowledging each other's presence.

It's a very regular cycle, happens every year.

hell yes this is what the superbowl is really about

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Incelshok Na posted:

My spouse will make the same disgusting turkey and bean chili he does every year during the superbowl. He will make entirely too much and have one bowl. Because "I like leftovers" I will be expected to eat it for every meal until it is gone. I will eat it for two weeks straight hating every second of it until we have a blow-out fight about it and he will cry because "He doesn't *like* leftovers and I clearly *hate* his cooking". A lot of regrettable things will be said and he might drive his car into a tree (again) resulting in a total loss so he can get a new car.

The rest of the chili will sit in our enamle Dutch oven in the fridge and turn to mold until he cleans it out after a month-or-so. Then and only then will we resume acknowledging each other's presence.

It's a very regular cycle, happens every year.

Can u mail me some of the chili

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
I'm making way too much food, having friends over, and excessively drinking and eating while I scream at the TV.

and then we'll watch the super bowl

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Alucard posted:

I'm making way too much food, having friends over, and excessively drinking and eating while I scream at the TV.

and then we'll watch the super bowl

Can u mail me some of the food

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Pm me your address if we have an extra muffaletta sandwich I'll send it to you
You like eating muff right

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
An onion, three different kinds of beans, several pounds of ground turkey, maxine's chili mix and a Hershey bar have been delivered from Target.

A fifth of Buffalo Trace was also delivered so it isn't all bad. Yet anyway.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Let's turn this into a predictions thread that I can use my knowledge of the 'wisdom of the crowds' to accurately predict the end game point spread.

I don't know anything about football.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
What's a good non sports related piece of media that i can pirate to my plex box while i ignore this event (and all sports) forever?

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

XYZAB posted:

What's a good non sports related piece of media that i can pirate to my plex box while i ignore this event (and all sports) forever?

Puppy bowl on animal planet
Concussion

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I predict four touchdowns, one fumble, and two field goals.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

XYZAB posted:

Colossus: The Forbin Project

I haven’t watched it yet but I did pirate it from the ordinary place so I know it’s possible to do that.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

XYZAB posted:

sports are good. just not the american ones.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
too busy staring into middle distance

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

XYZAB posted:

One Guy One Jar

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Big stepper cox

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
I'm gonna fry up some wings and burn my apartment complex down

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
ESPN+ doesn't have the superbowl fuckin lol

Incelshok Na
Jul 2, 2020

by Hand Knit
"A chili without kidney beans, isn't that hilarious? Can you run to the store and get some kidney beans?"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I dont have cable anymore and pay for like 3 subscriptions including ESPN+ and i still dont seem to be able to watch the loving superbowl. This bullshit country.

You can watch sports online at nflbite.com for free

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Guess I might cheer for the iggles

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I don't know if that is legal tho so :yarr::filez::yohoho::pirate:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

One Guy One Jar

Thank god I’m already elbow deep into the Puppy Bowl.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Please don't fist puppies :sigh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Incelshok Na posted:

"A chili without kidney beans, isn't that hilarious? Can you run to the store and get some kidney beans?"

when was the last time u had sex with your husband

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Peggy Edson posted:

when was the last time u had sex with your husband

The chili make up sex is the best

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Was excited about the Super Bowl, now more excited about the bad chili

Please keep us updated

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Alucard posted:

The chili make up sex is the best

Thinking about thos bean(i)s

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
A newscaster said that she thinks it's cool that they're gonna have football at a Rhianna concert.

Don't like either team, really. But, I had money on the Eegles since before the playoffs to take it all.
fly eegle fly

and go climb some greased poles for our entertainment you degenerates

Nooner posted:

Thinking about thos bean(i)s

lol benis. that was cool

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I seen somethin funny the other day jt said

Superb Owl

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."

Chief McHeath posted:

I seen somethin funny the other day jt said

Superb Owl

lol!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Big stepper cox

Looking good

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Hell yeah gonna eat chicken wings and yell at the teevee

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i hope the owl is in a good mood

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Hell yeah I'm watching! Making green chili. Spent all day yesterday making pork stock. It's maybe my most gelatinous stock.

https://imgur.com/a/uYRtDCk

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I have a dime on the Gatorade that gets dumped on the winning coach being orange.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

KitConstantine posted:

Hell yeah gonna eat chicken wings and yell at the teevee

We eating chili with beans, ready to let some steamy rear end stank farts out me b-hole tn

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

We eating chili with beans, ready to let some steamy rear end stank farts out me b-hole tn

gettin ready for the pooperbowl. nice nice

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good bless you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

TV antennas exist.