Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

wow that tentacle is so translucent thanks for letting me see it. now i will scrub your space toilet until it gleams.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

earth had too many continents anyways, now it's way easier to remember them, because it's just one!

Heather Papps

hello friend

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOUCH MY PENIS PLEASE OUCH OUCH OUCHHHHHHH

Heather Papps

hello friend

i'm so glad it was you, and not those dang insectoids, who took over our planet. don't you hate the insectoids? they sure do suck, unlike your peoples, the scorpionkind. wow thank you for another sting and pinch!

Heather Papps

hello friend

listen LISTEN glarblox i SWEAR i will not rawdog any neighbourpets you don't need to do this ohFUCK OUCH MY PENIS

baka of lathspell

is this the ufo thread or should i make one. i wish i had search i already made one of these

if aliens are here to take over i wouldnt have initiated first contact by blowing up their poo poo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

baka fwocka fwame posted:

is this the ufo thread or should i make one. i wish i had search i already made one of these

if aliens are here to take over i wouldnt have initiated first contact by blowing up their poo poo

a general discussion thread is a good idea this is me just venting my anxiety that aliens are gonna come and attack my dick, i guess

Shifty Nipples

Heather Papps posted:

a general discussion thread is a good idea this is me just venting my anxiety that aliens are gonna come and attack my dick, i guess

lol

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I've always been a fan of the 7th dimension. And parasitic relationships, those are good too.

baka of lathspell

alien 1: weve made it to earth. time *melodramatically* to attack heather papps dick

alien 2: yes. engage dick targeting atmosphere based laser on level 4000

heather papps: *is a skeleton*

alien 1: uh, did it work

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Heather Papps

hello friend

baka fwocka fwame posted:

alien 1: weve made it to earth. time *melodramatically* to attack heather papps dick

alien 2: yes. engage dick targeting atmosphere based laser on level 4000

heather papps: *is a skeleton*

alien 1: uh, did it work

alien 2: he's all boner, now. we have failed. turn the fleet back to sirius.

Manifisto

boy I sure am glad you aliens destroyed my house! I could never get any rest there, what with all the family members being in attendance, talking, doing things, having friends over, and whatnot. true, it is also a bit noisy inside our current cardboard box, but we don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, as we like to say.

ty nesamdoom!

baka of lathspell

i lust for the polymer booted heel of alien superarmour lodged square in my throatcage

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Individuality sucks, graft me onto the hivemind.

Farecoal

There he go
Actually I never liked Independence Day

Quadramind

You know, I'm something of an alien myself.

Quadramind

If we're gonna do this we should smoke up first

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
is that an anal probe? please please please please please please please please please please please please please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Quadramind posted:

You know, I'm something of an alien myself.

Same

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)