Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Posting in the new thread before Driftingmouse lol

I saw an article earlier that production on Rust is resuming and I couldn't believe it. Incredibly cursed movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

muscles like this! posted:

Dreamworks is also working on a live action How to Train Your Dragon movie. It does have a slight boost with the director of the original trilogy returning but it still seems a little pointless.
Can't wait to see an actual real life dragon in a movie for once :eyepop:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Big Mean Jerk posted:

No Time to Die is an extremely self-serious slog and the only part that’s remotely fun to watch is the brief Ana de Armas team-up.

I would genuinely rank it as my least favorite Craig Bond.
:yeah:

In some ways it felt like a Metal Gear movie except profoundly boring. How do you gently caress that up? Somehow they found a way to.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Chairman Capone posted:

Trailer for Tommy Wiseau’s new movie/ad for his underwear line starring the actors from his failed TV show:

https://youtu.be/_PkpUEHiefM

All I can think of is Tommy Wiseau doing his spin on Sharknado probably would have been a cult hit ten years ago, but I can’t imagine anyone caring now.
I love The Room and movies set in New Orleans, but the effects in this trailer look Birdemic-quality. No thanks.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

FlamingLiberal posted:

Jesus, Indy 5 cost over $300 million

Disney is almost certainly taking a bath on that
Fast X did too, didn't it?

I saw it yesterday and I guess it looked expensive.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Alan Smithee posted:

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1704501536657690740?s=20

Jodie Foster: “Travis I need you shoot somebody for me”
"Each night when I return my Uber car to my garage, I have to clean the cum off the back seat. Some nights, I clean off the blood."

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Shageletic posted:

I'm 2 Mission Impossibles behind. Haven't really heard good things about Dead Reckoning. What do people here think of it? I def wanna get around to watching Fallout based on positive reviews.
I thought Fallout was the best of the entire series and Dead Reckoning was a big step down :( I really wanted to love it, too.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

ruddiger posted:

Did it make more than the Taylor swift movie?
Over the weekend? Yeah, but not total.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I Googled it and can't find what I'm looking for, but IIRC, Titanic aired unedited on network television in the US (I believe it was NBC), which was a big deal at the time. This was pre-Janet Jackson's nipple being shown at the Superbowl halftime show.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I only remember this because I was young and watching it with my very conservative Catholic mom who made me look away when it got time for that scene lmao

So I didn't actually see that scene unedited with my own two eyes, but I vaguely remember it being advertised as airing unedited on whatever network it was on. That was a long time ago, though, so I could be wrong :shobon:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Has anyone actually watched all three Hobbit movies? If so, why?
Me :smith: I watched the first one in theaters in 48fps with my family and we all agreed that it wasn't as good as the Lord of the Rings movies and that the high frame rate sucked. Then I saw the second one in theaters by myself, I guess because I heard interesting things about Benedict Cumberbatch's performance as Smaug? And the third one I have no excuse for. I watched it at home for some fuckin' reason. I think I tuned out for most of it because it just bored the hell out of me.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I have a signed copy of Escape from Tomorrow on DVD but I haven't watched it in a decade and I'm almost scared to rewatch it because of how bad I'll probably think it is.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This belongs in the new OP:

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

PriorMarcus posted:

Spoilers from leaked plot details the cat is a God, and BDH writing around it has affected reality, making the events of her novels come true. Everyone mistakenly believes it's BDH to blame, but it turns out it's the cat. Also, it is in the Kingsman universe.
lmao, that's even dumber than I thought

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

https://twitter.com/consequence/status/1742993503548817528

:negative:

Good Time and Uncut Gems are so loving good

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

:sickos:

I loved his most recent movie Benedetta, and Robocop is one of my all-time favorites

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Chemtrailologist posted:

Was his movie about horny nuns any good? I remember seeing previews but then forgot all about it.
It's obviously not for everyone, but I really enjoyed it. It was one of my favorites the year it came out.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

CelticPredator posted:

A cure was after. It’s a dope movie too.
:yeah:

I have it on Blu-Ray, but the last time I watched it was a few years ago. I need to watch it again.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Pope Corky the IX posted:

David Gordon Green can gently caress off in general for a while.
He's an absolute hack

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Mortal Kombat 2 has finished filming and I guess they got me because originally I wasn't going to give a poo poo but then they cast Karl Urban as Johnny Cage.
That's the sequel to the 2021 one that premiered on HBO? That one was pretty poo poo, but Karl Urban could class up a sequel.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

There's no way any of the 4 Beatle movies come out as good as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6frgnqTo1eM

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

His credits on IMDB don't seem too bad, but it still sucks that WB finally figured out a way to wrangle the franchise out from under the Wachowski's. Especially since the last movie was a very thinly-veiled commentary on this exact kind of poo poo.
Yeah, but was it any fun to watch? I certainly didn't think so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The industry has a long history of letting people down. Andy Merrill, who is basically the godfather of an entire channel after creating Space Ghost Coast to Coast, is currently working as an Amazon delivery driver because he gets zero residuals from SGC2C or The Brak Show. You know, two shows that he created and starred in. One of which is currently being celebrated by WBD for having its 30th anniversary.
Jesus Christ, that's depressing :( Both those shows were incredible.