Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Furries are back… and this time DOGS are all the rage with the ladies. In fact, they don’t even hide it, because it’s cool to be a fur dog woof woof mmm this dog chick is hot!

Fur dog ladies on my Instagram

Woof woof bark bark ladies on my YouTube, liked and subscribed left and right. Making them moneys by being a fur. Meows meow cats can scram, because cats are for nerds!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

I’ve also heard they’re popular on this little platform called “TikTok” that you might heard of.

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

it is kind of wild that hating furries was such a big thing on the 2006 internet, also that the last actual front page article this site published gut defaced by Lowtax because he didn't want to apologise to furries

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

One of the best cryptography blogs is run by a furry. Sometimes I use their blog posts as references in my reports and it makes me smile knowing I made my clients look at the author's fursona pictures

https://soatok.blog/b/ in case you were curious

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

lowtax is dead and furry culture is ALIVE AWOOO

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

FreeRangeHexagon posted:

it is kind of wild that hating furries was such a big thing on the 2006 internet, also that the last actual front page article this site published gut defaced by Lowtax because he didn't want to apologise to furries

Posting anything furry was bannable and punishable by law, and then you’d get publicly shamed by the entire internet, the news and referenced on television shows.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:furcry:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Good Sphere posted:

Posting anything furry was bannable and punishable by law, and then you’d get publicly shamed by the entire internet, the news and referenced on television shows.

Reminiscing about better times

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Reminiscing about better times

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
try antibiotics

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I think that wearing cartoon animal costumes for sexual pleasure is extremely weird and I dont like that they think it is okay to do it in public that is my opinion on this matter, thank you

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

People have been covering their ugly for centuries op. They aslo spread disease..

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

BeefThief posted:

lowtax is dead and furry culture is ALIVE AWOOO

I'm glad of it

I was a loving shithead and avid reader of the front page back in its heyday (but I repeat myself hurhur), and I can't think of a more fitting end than for it to be plastered with a permanent Under Construction sign

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Nooner posted:

I think that wearing cartoon animal costumes for sexual pleasure is extremely weird and I dont like that they think it is okay to do it in public that is my opinion on this matter, thank you

Haha okay Boomer, guess you haven’t stepped outside lately.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

olives black posted:

I'm glad of it

I was a loving shithead and avid reader of the front page back in its heyday (but I repeat myself hurhur), and I can't think of a more fitting end than for it to be plastered with a permanent Under Construction sign

was???

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Duck furries be gettin mad. They never get any attention…
https://youtu.be/P66w9BiTebA

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Good Sphere posted:

Duck furries be gettin mad. They never get any attention…
https://youtu.be/P66w9BiTebA

Not pony tails or cotton tails, NO!

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Good Sphere posted:

I know, wasn't it great?

I'm sad I missed it.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

yeah I'm not a huge fan of doing stuff like picking on people for grieving their miscarriages anymore

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
also as long as their dicks and assholes aren't flopping about I don't really care if people like to dress up as cartoon animals for fun

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
If your rear end in a top hat is flopping out you should see a doctor :goatsecx:

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

Private Cumshoe posted:

If your rear end in a top hat is flopping out you should see a doctor :goatsecx:

See, that'd be the common sense answer, but some of them are into that.

If this is a revelation to you, that warmth being replaced by cold that you feel is God's light leaving your soul.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Archonet posted:

See, that'd be the common sense answer, but some of them are into that.

If this is a revelation to you, that warmth being replaced by cold that you feel is God's light leaving your soul.

furries? are the floppy assholes all furry too? I'm not just like hair around the butthole furry here

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

olives black posted:

also as long as their dicks and assholes aren't flopping about I don't really care if people like to dress up as cartoon animals for fun

It's fetish wear. They dress up like that because they developed a paraphilia from watching children's cartoons. It may be harmless, but it's gross to go out like that in public.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

It's fetish wear. They dress up like that because they developed a paraphilia from watching children's cartoons. It may be harmless, but it's gross to go out like that in public.

ok boomer

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Rawr XD

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I saw a pup slave out in public once, kind of "on the loose" seemingly coming from the direction of a gay bar 5 blocks away to a hotel I was at with a bud, don't remember seeing any pup masters though

Must have escaped? idk it was weird, it was in a downtown area of a big city

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I bet some furries yiffed on the ‘tax man’s grave

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I don’t know man, as long as they don’t have their genitals out and aren’t actively loving in public, what does it really concern you? Obviously if they’ve got jizz stains on it or it reeks of rear end or whatever, okay yea, totally, got it. But otherwise, whatever. At the same time, it definitely doesn’t make me want to go associate with them or anything, but you know, it’s your thing, do what you wanna do

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Private Cumshoe posted:

I saw a pup slave out in public once, kind of "on the loose" seemingly coming from the direction of a gay bar 5 blocks away to a hotel I was at with a bud, don't remember seeing any pup masters though

Must have escaped? idk it was weird, it was in a downtown area of a big city

Did you check their collar for a phone number? Hopefully they were chipped.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Private Cumshoe posted:

furries? are the floppy assholes all furry too? I'm not just like hair around the butthole furry here

Well that could exist too, but I think they were referring to prolapses that flop about, specifically.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I just avoided eye contact and pretended it wasn't happening, I didn't want to get bitten I don't really want Hep C or something

Munkeylord
Jun 21, 2012
i was listening to nine inch nails while wearing my roces after a sweet grind of 4 feet on my mother's curb (it's been waxe. d for the past 18 years) and then looked here for some reason. Unaware, i thought it was a fox thing. it's dogs?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Do what you want, but I reserve the right to give you a weirded out look when you choose to look like a sports mascot in public for free.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie
personally my grievance with them is the whole "fetishizing animals" thing, it's the same reason I judge people into ABDL -- yeah okay maybe you don't want to gently caress babies (I have my doubts), but why tf does someone acting like one/dressed like one turn you on? The gently caress?

Why you gotta fetishize things that can't consent? Why you gotta fetishize things you absolutely should not want to gently caress? Why you gotta be like this?

you can argue "well, but, they don't actually want to gently caress animals" or whatever other mental gymnastics you want to use to justify it, but they're still fetishizing a living thing that can't consent, and that's not okay to me no matter how you slice it.

Archonet fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 15, 2023

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Brother Tadger posted:

I don’t know man, as long as they don’t have their genitals out and aren’t actively loving in public, what does it really concern you? Obviously if they’ve got jizz stains on it or it reeks of rear end or whatever, okay yea, totally, got it. But otherwise, whatever. At the same time, it definitely doesn’t make me want to go associate with them or anything, but you know, it’s your thing, do what you wanna do

I feel this is the kind of reasoning that allowed the tuggin' guy to go on for so long - please dont be horny in public

LimaBiker
Dec 9, 2020

Brother Tadger posted:

If you go to a whole rear end furry convention in your murrsuit (fursuit used for sex), you're judged hard. The whole community is very clear in its stance on dirty suits. Be it cum stained or reeking of sweat, you're gonna be heavily side eyed. Not that you would notice. The field of view froma fursuit head is terrible.

In general, if you see a furry in a suit in daytime, you can be pretty sure it's safe to pet without getting an infectious disease and it's not gonna hump you. Always ask before petting, though.
At nighttime at 18+ venues? All bets are off.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

if you have tits and you dont bind them in public you're basically Fuckeing my rear end in a top hat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The furry... it pissed on my floor.... so I wupped it with the sports section....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

*clears throat* Yiff yiff Appa.