Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

sniff my fursuit and find out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
i choose ignorance :owned:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
In Pittsburgh we get the big convention every summer. It’s usually pretty chill and downtown is surreal to walk through for the weekend. Lotta yinzer families will bring their kids down to see all the big cartoon animals.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Lt. Cock posted:

In Pittsburgh we get the big convention every summer. It’s usually pretty chill and downtown is surreal to walk through for the weekend. Lotta yinzer families will bring their kids down to see all the big cartoon animals.

This is a pro-click:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6pI-kuLVbc

edit: For further context, the convention center for the furry con is right across the river from the Pirates ballpark.

Jailbrekr
Apr 8, 2002
A TOWN LEVELED BY AN EXPLOSION? DOZENS LIKELY KILLED? OH GOD LET ME SEE THAT SWEET VIDEO OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:
Is the word fursecution still in use unironically?

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

There’s a stigma surrounding furries that’s always associated with sexuality, but it’s actually a lot more! Just think of all the sports mascots. The fans love them. Furries do so much for our everyday lives.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
The only furry I knew IRL was creepy and hung out with girls way younger than him.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Jose Oquendo posted:

This is a pro-click:

edit: For further context, the convention center for the furry con is right across the river from the Pirates ballpark.

That’s it. That’s the vibe here every summer. “Well huh, would ya look at that.”

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:byodame: Thank god the brave state of Florida is finally taking all of those litter boxes and Redwall books out of classrooms. Praise the lord and praise Ron DeSantis! Get those freaks outta here! Did you know they do stuff in those suits? Get ‘em gone before our kids get the wrong idea!! :dumbbravo:

Parsley
Jul 17, 2012

kink shaming was a noble cause

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

kink shaming is my kink, don't shame me for that

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

hosed them into oblivion. owned neanderthals

dick, the very first wmd.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Jose Oquendo posted:

This is a pro-click:

a shame furries gentrifying my drug buying youth out of existence, have they no shame?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Suspect A posted:

The only furry I knew IRL was creepy and hung out with girls way younger than him.

Well, you see in dog years...

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

https://youtu.be/LqJTk-6HBD4

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

Lt. Cock posted:

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

All i did was copy and paste Phiz Khalifa's "dear furries we were wrong" article lol

Edit: also both my dogs died last year and i miss them lots :(

Sex Farm fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Feb 15, 2023

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

Suspect A posted:

But in dog years, they were probably very old.

edit: drat it, beaten.

Good Sphere fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Feb 15, 2023

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
which is worse, anime furrys, or furry animes?

Sex Farm posted:

All i did was copy and paste Phiz Khalifa's "dear furries we were wrong" article lol

never change gbs

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Suspect A posted:

did his odor lean more towards piss or cum?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

No. 6 posted:

Furtsuits are a dumb. Furries are dumb. HTH

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I support artists being financially supported through furry commissions when the animation industry fucks them out of work for the upteenth time. Does that mean I support furries?

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
I demand furries inhabit my online/irl spaces. Please share your thoughts with me. I need to know (and see) your desires.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mr.Acula posted:

did his odor lean more towards piss or cum?

I’m gonna say…yes

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Das Boo posted:

I support artists being financially supported through furry commissions when the animation industry fucks them out of work for the upteenth time. Does that mean I support furries?

This is fine imo

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

This is fine imo

Nothing wrong with taking money from rubes

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit
They're one of the last geek subcultures that still makes their own stuff in house vs. having been subsumed into corporate fandom. But a lot of "their own stuff" is cartoon animals loving.

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

slurm posted:

They're one of the last geek subcultures that still makes their own stuff in house vs. having been subsumed into corporate fandom. But a lot of "their own stuff" is cartoon animals loving.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Small price to pay for freedom :911:

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

slurm posted:

Slurm, are you familiar with "Walt Disney"?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

slurm posted:

lol

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015

Sex Farm posted:

Furries on twitter reacted to the article by rejecting the apology and continuing to yell at Phiz for forum bannings from a decade ago that he had nothing to do with.

I understand people liking animals, but they're specifically into cartoonified fictional animals that are modified to closely resemble humans

As in, animals but with a human bipedal skeletal structure, human hair, human-like eyes and expressions, human intelligence and personalities, human clothes, human sexual dimorphism, human boobs etc. I wonder how they decide which parts of animal or human anatomy they pick and choose to keep

LimaBiker posted:

There's a lot of straight guys who like to cosplay christian grey and wear tailored business suits at work for that reason. But i'm definitely not assuming that everyone who has a nice, expensive suit to be loving in it.

Are you sure that's cosplay? Guys have been wearing tailored business suits to work a century before that book existed

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Good Sphere posted:

Furries are back… and this time DOGS are all the rage with the ladies. In fact, they don’t even hide it, because it’s cool to be a fur dog woof woof mmm this dog chick is hot!

Fur dog ladies on my Instagram

Woof woof bark bark ladies on my YouTube, liked and subscribed left and right. Making them moneys by being a fur. Meows meow cats can scram, because cats are for nerds!

hi im a doggie

theres only 2 things in the whole world that i like

peanut butter

and sniffies

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLmD_69pXpk

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

je1 healthcare posted:

Furries on twitter reacted to the article by rejecting the apology and continuing to yell at Phiz for forum bannings from a decade ago that he had nothing to do with.

I understand people liking animals, but they're specifically into cartoonified fictional animals that are modified to closely resemble humans

As in, animals but with a human bipedal skeletal structure, human hair, human-like eyes and expressions, human intelligence and personalities, human clothes, human sexual dimorphism, human boobs etc. I wonder how they decide which parts of animal or human anatomy they pick and choose to keep

Are you sure that's cosplay? Guys have been wearing tailored business suits to work a century before that book existed

I don't really have a "dog" in this fight i just think the funny apology article is horribly/insufferably written
And some people probably have never read it!

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

I'm a furry

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

edit: nm

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

lol the comments

a bunch of people dead inside angry that other people are able to feel emotions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010
they're just people, same as any other. doing something weird is fine, i don't know why people have to do the imagined sexualized moralizing about it? like, i've never encountered a furry irl, nor has any furry tried to make me participate in some public sex thing, i suspect i can wait until such a thing happens to reconsider this stance.