Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
My man Ross Chastain has won half of all the stages so far this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lol at the truck series pit crew having their flight(s?) delayed

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

these truck crews are cracking me up. please tell me deegan's guys are stuck at the airport still cuz i just watched her tire changer try and fail several times to pick up two tires

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

chase elliott done fractured his leg snowboarding. will be out for several weeks. josh berry subbing

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

kidcoelacanth posted:

chase elliott done fractured his leg snowboarding. will be out for several weeks. josh berry subbing

some old timer hears "nascar driver injured snowboarding" and throws his hat on the dusty ground in disgust

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

some old timer hears "nascar driver injured snowboarding" and throws his hat on the dusty ground in disgust

So ... Richard Petty?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Good, I'm glad the days of hastily called yellows that don't necessarily need to be are back. :thumbsup:

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Good, I'm glad the days of hastily called yellows that don't necessarily need to be are back. :thumbsup:

logano fans were melting down because they didn't hit the button fast enough for the 500. its just whether or not you like the guy that won

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Timby posted:

So ... Richard Petty?

maybe. he seems like he takes good care of his hats though

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Was the worst of all the races I watched this weekend but some are like that, decent finish though and he had the best car.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

CBJSprague24 posted:

Pretty comical throwing the caution for an incident that happened many times during the race... Obviously a caution for a GWC finish.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Pretty comical throwing the caution for an incident that happened many times during the race... Obviously a caution for a GWC finish.

Especially since Dinger (IIRC) spun and got into the inside wall but nah, gotta let 'em race!

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Josh Berry filling in for Chase still for another six weeks on the ovals, but for COTA:

https://twitter.com/jordan10taylor/status/1633231286813818882

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Josh Berry can't turn right??

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

camoseven posted:

Josh Berry can't turn right??

Not as well as Jordan Taylor can

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm not sure who Dales butt factory in Fantasy is but, judging from having Jimmiebot on the bench and the results, they may have lucked into winning last week.

Y'all update your lineups if you haven't: https://fantasygames.nascar.com/live/picks

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

There's an LOL ARCA race on FS2 right now. We're 36 minutes past the end of the broadcast window if you're curious how it's going.

https://twitter.com/BlackFlagMatter/status/1634343081771147266

:effort:

https://twitter.com/UrinatingTree/status/1634348667183280128

:laffo:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
so fill me in as someone who is 100% clueless. i'm watching these XFINITY highlights and are you just allowed to run below the line at phoenix? i thought you couldn't pass under the line but there's lots of passing going on. i'm kind of enjoying the sheer disregard for track limits. the wild west of racing

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

barnold posted:

so fill me in as someone who is 100% clueless. i'm watching these XFINITY highlights and are you just allowed to run below the line at phoenix? i thought you couldn't pass under the line but there's lots of passing going on. i'm kind of enjoying the sheer disregard for track limits. the wild west of racing

yeah you can cut the track at phoenix. it's only the super speedways (Daytona, Talladega) where track limits are enforced. They actually paved the dogleg here because dipshits would cut the corner, crash, then bitch to the media about it.

edit: you wanna see real fun watch Watkins Glen, they go all the way to the wall in turn 1

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

willy b balling out of control

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
Really wonderful that television got its caution in the last ten laps, while Danica and Clint were strategizing all race long around cautions that never came. Second week in a row. Why do I watch any of the first 95% of a get out front, stay out front race?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I turned it off at the yellow and watched bracketology. I still don't know who won and I don't give poo poo who did.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Peanut President posted:

yeah you can cut the track at phoenix. it's only the super speedways (Daytona, Talladega) where track limits are enforced. They actually paved the dogleg here because dipshits would cut the corner, crash, then bitch to the media about it.

edit: you wanna see real fun watch Watkins Glen, they go all the way to the wall in turn 1

Do they still go super wide for the NASCAR cutoff corner at Sears Point too? Can’t imagine that’s changed anytime recently.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

harperdc posted:

Do they still go super wide for the NASCAR cutoff corner at Sears Point too? Can’t imagine that’s changed anytime recently.

They do, but Watkins Glen is much more egregious in its "curbs and painted lines are just suggestions" style of racing.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
https://twitter.com/DanicaPatrick/status/1635717459813474304

I don't understand how she and Aaron Rodgers broke up

The poo poo Mike Joy has to deal with, man

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Pinecone Sample posted:

https://twitter.com/DanicaPatrick/status/1635717459813474304

I don't understand how she and Aaron Rodgers broke up

The poo poo Mike Joy has to deal with, man

I feel so bad for Mike Joy, it's like he's trying to wrangle cats between Danica spouting nonsense and Clint sounding like a knuckle-dragging mouthbreather.

Did Danica ever win a stock car race in her career?

Timby fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 14, 2023

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
oh cool it's the physician who decided rather than be a physician he would like to go pro at alien kookery

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Timby posted:

I feel so bad for Mike Joy, it's like he's trying to wrangle cats between Danica spouting nonsense and Clint sounding like a knuckle-dragging mouthbreather.

don't worry, he's too busy picking fights on twitter to notice

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\
Uhhhh, what the gently caress?

This will probably improve her standing with nascar fans, though.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is she a moon landing denier?

e: ok that was kooky but when I see moon landing and truth I expect worse.

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 14, 2023

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Timby posted:

Did Danica ever win a stock car race in her career?

No. She might've had a chance the year a shoe got thrown onto the track at Montreal, but that good citizen's act of heroism directly caused her to fall out of the hunt.

E- :lol: that she's gone from "buy my book and workout gear' to "do you know the real truth? Question everything, maaaaaaan" in her post-racing career.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Mar 15, 2023

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lmao

Outlaw Mailman
Jul 1, 2007
Two kinds of crazy
Danica becoming the new Art Bell is the funniest possible outcome and I hope we are living in that timeline.

Outlaw Mailman fucked around with this message at 11:50 on Mar 15, 2023

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

danica hosting coast to coast am would rule so hard

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

drat, Hendrick got smacked by NASCAR.

quote:

NASCAR levied the largest combined fine on one team in series history Wednesday, hammering Hendrick Motorsports for modifying air-deflecting pieces last weekend at Phoenix Raceway.

Hendrick was issued a combined $400,000 in fines -- $100,000 to each of its four crew chiefs, along with four-race suspensions for the quartet -- and docked the drivers 100 regular-season points and 10 playoffs points each. Although NASCAR has issued larger monetary fines and suspensions, the Hendrick penalties are the largest combined punishment for one organization.

NASCAR confiscated the Hendrick teams' louvers after practice at Phoenix Raceway. The louvers sit atop the radiator ducts and direct air out of the hood and any modifications could impact downforce. The points penalties dropped Bowman from first to 23rd in the Cup standings, Byron from fourth to 29th and Kyle Larson from fifth to 32nd.

Chase Elliott, who did not race at Phoenix because of a broken leg, was not penalized. Because his replacement driver does not receive points in the Cup Series, Josh Berry was also not punished.

NASCAR, meanwhile, also penalized Denny Hamlin 25 points and a $50,000 fine for intentionally wrecking Ross Chastain on Sunday's final lap.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

NASCAR 2023: drat, I wish I was your louver

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

shot
https://twitter.com/dennyhamlin/status/1636131882680172545

chaser
https://twitter.com/dennyhamlin/status/1636837079643504640

Who decided this, general counsel at JGR? This is why you've never won Most Popular Driver, Denny.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

He announced on a podcast that he deliberately wrecked him

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

dennis hamlin retire bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

The 23 and the 45 are about to get randomly chosen to go to the R&D Center every week.