Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Chase Elliott going to have the points advantage throughout the playoffs because he broke his leg and missed the first half of the season :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I love cautions!

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Lmao @ Josh Williams

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
That's one of the funniest meltdowns of all time. We may have seen the last of him in a NASCAR-sanctioned race.

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
https://twitter.com/AB84/status/1637225141913436161

They didn't even let him go to the infield care center, proving that NASCAR's rules are for whoever it wants them to be for.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

maybe dennis isn't that bad

https://twitter.com/dennyhamlin/status/1637229599821033472

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Oh, my God, today's broadcast is so much better without Danica Patrick's babbling bullshit.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pinecone Sample posted:

That's one of the funniest meltdowns of all time. We may have seen the last of him in a NASCAR-sanctioned race.

Which is a shame, that mullet belongs in NASCAR.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

HAIL SATAN

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Ross didn't touch Harvick AND Liberty U car gets wrecked! Hell yeah!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That end was fun.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

a good finish!

now blow up the track and rebuild to when it was good

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

kidcoelacanth posted:

a good finish!

now blow up the track and rebuild to when it was good

That long-rear end pit lane is wild.

SwampYankee
Mar 7, 2007

By the grace of God and 600 horsepower

iospace posted:

That end was fun.

Yeah, despite how I feel about new Atlanta, it was nice to see a pack race actually have good solid green flag run to the finish.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

SwampYankee posted:

Yeah, despite how I feel about new Atlanta, it was nice to see a pack race actually have good solid green flag run to the finish.

This was nice. I was bracing for at least one GWC

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

SwampYankee posted:

Oh yeah. The booth actually seemed so enthralled by the on track action that they largely shut up, which made it so much more enjoyable.

tater_salad posted:

This was nice. I was bracing for at least one GWC

:same:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Nascar was looking all over the track, hoping to see 1 piece of debris for the GWC.

mischief
Jun 3, 2003

Arguably one of the funniest Door, Bumper, Clear episodes yet this week.

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
Great truck race, amazing burnout. I dig Zane Smith.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

mischief posted:

Arguably one of the funniest Door, Bumper, Clear episodes yet this week.

Josh Williams? So good I bought his shirt ha

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I really like COTA. The restarts are especially great

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I was so confused who that was in the booth lmao

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Jordan got hosed by being way too nice and expecting people to also try as hard as they can to not hit each other.

They should really just throw a copy of wreckfest at new to cup drivers and lock them in D class iracing public lobbies for weeks so they know how to react.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Why in God's name is Fox running a five-man commentary booth?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

reddick is unreal today

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

kidcoelacanth posted:

reddick is unreal today

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

that late cation turned this race into bumper cars

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

reddick had to win that race like 10 different times and i'm glad he didn't get hosed out of it

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

kidcoelacanth posted:

reddick is unreal today

If he didn't win I would have been *pissed*.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

kidcoelacanth posted:

reddick had to win that race like 10 different times and i'm glad he didn't get hosed out of it

Seriously. At the end it seemed like NASCAR decided to just try and try again until everyone that was having a good day was going to get a bad finish and a bunch of guys who had bad days were going to get a good finish by attrition.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, as much as I hate to say it, none of those cautions at the end were BS.

And at least they threw the caution for T8's dirt patch midway through, and if it stayed green, would have been fun to see who could make it on fuel.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

iospace posted:

Also, as much as I hate to say it, none of those cautions at the end were BS.

Kurt Busch whining about all the restarts was pretty funny.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1641172714625826816

Rick Hendrick the Teflon Don. Willy B Infinite Points Glitch unlocked.

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007
Some quality trolling right here.

A Jalopnik Article posted:

https://jalopnik.com/nascar-josh-williams-parking-on-track-new-sponsor-1850282428

NASCAR Driver Suspended for Parking on Track Now Sponsored by Parking Company
Josh Williams got slammed for parking on an active track. When he returns for this weekend's ToyotaCare 250, his car will wear Parking Guidance Systems livery.
When Williams returns to DGM Racing this weekend for the ToyotaCare 250 at Richmond Raceway, his car will wear the just-a-little-snarky Parking Guidance Systems logo. PGS will also sponsor Williams teammate Alex Labb in Richmond and serve as the primary sponsor for both drivers at several races this season.

Everyone involved poked a little fun at the incident in Atlanta. Derek Frantz, PGS vice president of business development, said, We are thrilled to be partner with Josh and DGM racing and hope that our parking guidance system will improve Joshs parking experiences in the future

In the release, Williams said: I am super excited to work with Parking Guidance Systems for the remainder of the season. Thankfully I wont have to worry about parking it in the wrong spot anymore!! Working with them is going to be a blast on and off the track supporting great causes. Welcome to the DGM family, now lets Park It in victory lane!

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope he wins so he can park it on the finish line and show off that glorious mullet while talking to Jamie Little.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Kurt Busch was just on the Cubs broadcast hyping the Chicago Street Race. It still seems like suuuuuch a bad idea, but I'm definitely tuning in

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

stealie72 posted:

Some quality trolling right here.

That rules.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

I guess pit road is active track but that's a sucky caution

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

these truck pit stops :negative: