Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

barnold posted:

so fill me in as someone who is 100% clueless. i'm watching these XFINITY highlights and are you just allowed to run below the line at phoenix? i thought you couldn't pass under the line but there's lots of passing going on. i'm kind of enjoying the sheer disregard for track limits. the wild west of racing

yeah you can cut the track at phoenix. it's only the super speedways (Daytona, Talladega) where track limits are enforced. They actually paved the dogleg here because dipshits would cut the corner, crash, then bitch to the media about it.

edit: you wanna see real fun watch Watkins Glen, they go all the way to the wall in turn 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
lol at hendrick crying about his cares getting wrecked. go gently caress yourself

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

mischief posted:

Wait, it's okay to say Bubba is a mediocre driver (at best) now?

i mean, being spun out while running 11th and then getting a black flag for "cutting the chicane" isn't really his fault, tbh.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

is he a world beater once in a generation talent? no, but aside from the lack of a win this is his best season so far in almost all categories. He's led more laps this year than in his entire career put together, he's clearly getting better.