Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

burn down the applebee's

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

drat, travis pastrana having mass shooter coffee on his car is bummer, hope he goes home now.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

If only there was some way they could check out the cars before qualifying, maybe a timed session earlier in the afternoon or something.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It sucks because I really like travis so I'm torn, I'm glad he's in the race but gently caress the i heart school shooters car forever.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

only occasionally, he's done 1 other cup race and a few in the lower series I think.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The 99 put kyle in backup car and then brought out the yellow when he was leading in that car lol

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

nascar sold all but 89 acres of the land autoclub is on, the short track is never getting built.

for reference martinsville is on 340 acres.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

leading the 500th mile of the 500 and winning the next race. 8 going to be a threat all year.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They sold nearly all the land that autoclub is on, they aren't building a short track there unless they are building a track without parking or other amenities.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I turned it off at the yellow and watched bracketology. I still don't know who won and I don't give poo poo who did.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Is she a moon landing denier?

e: ok that was kooky but when I see moon landing and truth I expect worse.

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Mar 14, 2023

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

maybe dennis isn't that bad

https://twitter.com/dennyhamlin/status/1637229599821033472

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope he wins so he can park it on the finish line and show off that glorious mullet while talking to Jamie Little.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Happy for YRB championship but playoffs still suck poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They need something like f1tv badly