Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I turned on qualifying and I see... a stalled out car? Thrilling stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Also in!

Watched the duels this morning on DVR and my 3 year old is devastated that there's not an M&M car anymore. Says she's never eating M&Ms again!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

barnold posted:

i believe the league needs 6 participants minimum to be eligible for the rewards points but easy enough to join a bigger league and just copy your entry if you're tryna chooch those points

Well we only need one more, let's gooooooo

e: also if you're stupid like me, you copy FROM your existing entry TO your blank entry. Don't repeatedly try to use the "copy" button on your new entry, selecting your existing entry every time, and say "why isn't this working!!!"

e2: and to get the 50 points from checking in on the leaderboard during a race, you have to actually click the "check in" button on the leaderboard

camoseven fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Feb 18, 2023

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Good race imo

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Congrats to the Bollard Clobberer on their early lead! I had a chance but I benched Suarez instead of Wallace when I moved Keselowski up from the garage.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
NASCAR should hire me to fix their fan rewards issues. Cause boy do they seem to have a lot of them!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

big nipples big life posted:

They sold nearly all the land that autoclub is on, they aren't building a short track there unless they are building a track without parking or other amenities.

Broadcast said the plan is to lease parking from the people they sold the land to lmao

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Josh Berry can't turn right??

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I really like COTA. The restarts are especially great

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Kurt Busch was just on the Cubs broadcast hyping the Chicago Street Race. It still seems like suuuuuch a bad idea, but I'm definitely tuning in

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Worst race of the year. If I wanted to watch dirt track racing I'd watch dirt track racing, know what I mean?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I could only sort of pay attention. What did NASCAR do that benefited Hendricks?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
I'm going to the Indy 500

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Why do repaves suck?

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2023/05/31/nascar-issues-l3-level-penalty-to-stewart-haas-racing/

God drat lol

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
https://twitter.com/timviensnascar/status/1669800862254809088?s=20

lmao

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Guns are cool, murder is bad, Sheldon Creed is kinda dumb:

https://twitter.com/ndegroot89/status/1673844218731831296?s=20

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1673800157479985153?s=20

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
If SVG doesn't win I'm gonna be mad

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

trevorreznik posted:

This is the first NASCAR race I've ever watched, why did this svg guy have to back off all of a sudden? The timing of the other crash?

Yea when the caution comes out cars can't pass anymore, and the caution came out juuuuust as he was starting his move. Terrible timing.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

mischief posted:

Can we drag Suarez over there as a fellow failure merchant that is pushed for demographics?

What the gently caress, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Reynold posted:

Right now I'm just pirating all the drat races because gently caress paying $60+ for some service I'll only use to watch NASCAR. If they had a decent streaming setup with replays, highlights, pre and post race coverage, etc. like F1TV I'd buy it for $10/mo or whatever.

Once I grew up and got a real job I started paying for all the streaming services out of some sense of "doing the right thing", and also it's more convenient. But it's so fractured now that even spending a ton of money a month* I can't get everything. And pirating is so good now, I'm probably just gonna go back to that.

* Currently FuboTV with regional sports pack, MLB.tv, Peacock, ESPN+, and Prime. Previously I have had YouTube TV, NBA League Pass, some kind of NFL poo poo that got me red zone, Bally Sports Plus, various FloSports, NBC Sports Gold, Willow... certainly some others I'm forgetting.