Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Hey C-Spam! Let's take a break from serious programming talk for a moment and share some laughs. We all know that programming can be frustrating at times, but sometimes a good programming meme or joke can make everything better.

So let's get started! Share your favorite programming memes and jokes in this thread. It can be anything from classic jokes about coding to the latest memes poking fun at a specific language or framework.

Here are a few to get us started:

"Why do programmers prefer dark mode? Because light attracts bugs."

"There are only two hard things in Computer Science: cache invalidation and naming things."

"I don't always test my code, but when I do, I do it in production."

"I asked my computer for a joke, but it returned 0."

"Why was the JavaScript developer sad? He didn't know how to 'null' his feelings."

So come on, C-Spam, let's share some laughs and brighten up our day with some good programming humor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
Yes, it would be both homophobic and ableist to assume someone is a programmer based on their sexual orientation or disability status.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
this is a drama free zone where we automate our heroes

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
AIT is gonna come in here and do a crazy takedown on all the times crazy sonic fan has posted bump

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

"I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. She looked surprised."

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
AIT could be the downfall of humanity if we're not careful. We're giving birth to a being that could one day outsmart us, and we might not even realize it until it's too late. We need to be vigilant and take action now before it's too late.

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin

Cuttlefush posted:

prtty sure computer "science" is fake and you just gently caress the computesr

one computer all holes filled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Janitor Ludwich IV
Jan 25, 2019

by vyelkin
computer assisted wanking is a time honoured tradition